This Page

has been moved to new address

bargain hunter: $5 sneakers

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
coffee, light & sweet: bargain hunter: $5 sneakers

Monday, October 18, 2010

bargain hunter: $5 sneakers

every once in a while, payless shoe store will surprise me with something like this:





a pink and brown saddle-style sneaker that i only paid $5 for!  i think it looks fun with a plain white t-shirt and blue jeans.  i'd also pair it with a brown top and jeans, but i'm looking for more combinations that are not so matchy-matchy.  with the sneakers being so colorful i think it would probably work best with a simple, casual outfit.  what do you think?

-jillian m.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At October 18, 2010 at 2:04 PM , Blogger Caroline said...

Love your blog!! And I love that you like your coffee light and sweet ... me too!! I will definitely be stopping by again!! xo I am your newest follower!

 
At October 18, 2010 at 3:15 PM , Blogger Janey R. said...

cute! you could even pair them with a cute sundress in the summer! =)

 
At October 19, 2010 at 1:41 PM , Blogger Jillian said...

thanks so much, caroline!

 
At October 20, 2010 at 7:15 PM , Blogger Jillian said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate and love reading your comments! And I always do my best to respond (so if you're not subscribed to the comment thread, check back if you feel so inclined).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home