This Page

has been moved to new address

another beach day, please

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
coffee, light & sweet: another beach day, please

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

another beach day, please



the last two days have been cool and damp, which makes me long for a beach day. just one more hot (and slightly breezy) day where i get to lather on coconut-scented lotion and read a chick-lit novel under a huge umbrella, while snacking on a cold plum.  just one more...

-jillian m.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At August 25, 2010 at 4:17 AM , Blogger Signe said...

I agree! I'd like one more of those as well but it looks like autumn have come to stay in Oslo...

 
At August 25, 2010 at 11:55 AM , Blogger Robert Tutton said...

i'm tired of sweating, i welcome the Fall!

 

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate and love reading your comments! And I always do my best to respond (so if you're not subscribed to the comment thread, check back if you feel so inclined).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home