This Page

has been moved to new address

happy halloween weekend!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
coffee, light & sweet: happy halloween weekend!

Friday, October 29, 2010

happy halloween weekend!


i love the pumpkin with the twisted stem...it looks so sinister.

anyway, have a great weekend!  hope it's full of debauchery and mischief!

-jillian m.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At October 29, 2010 at 5:25 AM , Blogger Joyti said...

Two blocks from the Japanese sweet shop? Lucky you!
The pumpkin with the twisted stem looks so great. Very cute.

 
At October 29, 2010 at 2:43 PM , Blogger Laken said...

happy early halloween!

 
At November 1, 2010 at 12:48 AM , Blogger Celeste said...

lovely- I love funny stems and oddly shaped pumpkins.. love your oxfords in the post below!

 

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate and love reading your comments! And I always do my best to respond (so if you're not subscribed to the comment thread, check back if you feel so inclined).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home