This Page

has been moved to new address

easy buttermilk pie

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
coffee, light & sweet: easy buttermilk pie

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

easy buttermilk pie



it's the easiest dessert recipe i've ever tried.  very simple and good in a pinch.  it has the consistency of custard and the uncomplicated sweetness of a pancake.  my mom said it was "delicious", so i know it's good!

on another note, now that i have a carton of buttermilk, i need some other recipes that i can use it for.  hmmm...

-jillian m.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At November 10, 2010 at 8:11 AM , Anonymous Cynthia said...

Jill's Mom here....The pie is delicious. I'm not much of a pie fan but I have to say the consistency was smooth and creamy. Let's just say having the pie around is not helping my diet any.

 
At November 15, 2010 at 11:29 AM , Blogger Janey R. said...

yuuuuum.. you've become quite the baker! i need to sample some of these!!!

 

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate and love reading your comments! And I always do my best to respond (so if you're not subscribed to the comment thread, check back if you feel so inclined).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home