This Page

has been moved to new address

snacks and drinks at vynyl

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
coffee, light & sweet: snacks and drinks at vynyl

Monday, November 22, 2010

snacks and drinks at vynyl


the adorable window display.



 the menus were actually made with real records.  the menu underneath the whitney houston is a carly simon.



fries sprinkled with parmesan and served with truffle dip (not pictured).



the cool as a cucumber cocktail.  it's made with gin, cucumbers and mint.



cheesy nachos with sour cream and guacamole.

vynl is one of those restaurants that just screams cool.  might be the colorful decor.  or the trendy, laid-back vibe.  or the pretty people.  might be all of the above.

-jillian m.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At November 22, 2010 at 8:23 AM , Blogger Signe said...

What? Fries sprinkled with parmesan? How come I never thought of that? Must try!
And wish you a happy Monday :)

 
At November 22, 2010 at 12:47 PM , Blogger Caroline said...

You know I anxiously await your blog posts!! They are always fantastic. So happy I found your blog. xo

 
At November 22, 2010 at 4:49 PM , Blogger Joyti said...

O, the food looks amazing. Especially those fries - I have a weakness for fries. And the restaurant sounds very chic.

 
At November 22, 2010 at 5:30 PM , Blogger Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

Cocktails and nachos...hello paradise

 
At November 23, 2010 at 6:28 PM , Blogger Janey R. said...

oh, those fries.... i need them in my life! =)

 

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate and love reading your comments! And I always do my best to respond (so if you're not subscribed to the comment thread, check back if you feel so inclined).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home