This Page

has been moved to new address

the tiny village

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
coffee, light & sweet: the tiny village

Monday, December 20, 2010

the tiny village








 this is the village that lives under my christmas tree.  here you'll find jolly townies, christmas carolers, shoppers, colorful houses, snow on the ground and a wonderful place where everybody knows your name.

-jillian m.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At December 20, 2010 at 6:11 PM , Blogger *** said...

This is so adorable. My kids would love something like this ...

P.S. Please stop by my blog if you have a chance - I am hosting an amazing EmersonMade Giveaway just in time for the holidays!

http://stylesncream.blogspot.com/2010/12/my-first-giveaway-with-amazing.html

 
At December 21, 2010 at 3:50 PM , Blogger Janey R. said...

sooooooo cute, I want to live there. =)

 
At December 21, 2010 at 8:51 PM , Blogger Caroline said...

I love these photos!!!!

 

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate and love reading your comments! And I always do my best to respond (so if you're not subscribed to the comment thread, check back if you feel so inclined).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home