This Page

has been moved to new address

stay warm

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
coffee, light & sweet: stay warm

Monday, January 24, 2011

stay warm

this week will be coldest week we have so far (it's going as low as eight degrees!).  so i'm going to keep as warm as possible.  and this is how i'll do it (and how i've been doing it throughout this cold and snowy winter):


1. a thick scarf and gloves (i prefer the fingerless kind because i don't really care for how the fabric feels on my fingertips.  weird, i know..)


2. a glass of red.  if you want to be toasty (pun intended), you have to start from the inside.


3. fuzzy socks.  nothing is more miserable than cold feet!


4. staying under the covers.  if i could walk around with a blanket all day everyday, i would.


5. instant hot chocolate.  i mixed mine with a small dollop of chocolate peanut butter.  yum.


how do you keep warm?

-jillian m.

Labels:

8 Comments:

At January 24, 2011 at 9:56 AM , Blogger alexandra grecco said...

lovely blog, my dear!


x
Alexandra

www.alexandragrecco.etsy.com

 
At January 24, 2011 at 12:16 PM , Blogger the southern hostess said...

I am drinking lots of hot chocolate and have on two pairs of socks.

 
At January 24, 2011 at 1:57 PM , Blogger SE said...

You can walk around in a blanket all day, invest in a snuggie =)
I'm promoting it and I don't even have one, if I did- that's how I would stay warm

R.O.S.

 
At January 24, 2011 at 10:41 PM , Blogger rebecca said...

easy... stay inside. and uggs. :)

 
At January 25, 2011 at 1:45 AM , Blogger Caroline said...

What a WARM post!! And, I love the photos! Also, thank you for your sweet comments!!! XO!

 
At January 25, 2011 at 9:08 AM , Anonymous Design Elements said...

looks warm and lovely!

 
At January 25, 2011 at 2:28 PM , Blogger Margherita Calati ph said...

very nice and soft atmosphere, like it!


http://lmphotografic.blogspot.com/

 
At January 27, 2011 at 11:50 AM , Anonymous Gloria said...

i have that peanut butter AND the ghirardelli hot chocolate, but never thought to put the two together. duh!

 

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate and love reading your comments! And I always do my best to respond (so if you're not subscribed to the comment thread, check back if you feel so inclined).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home