This Page

has been moved to new address

advice from a 5-year old

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
coffee, light & sweet: advice from a 5-year old

Thursday, February 24, 2011

advice from a 5-year old



she's so sassy! i love it!

-jillian m.

6 Comments:

At February 24, 2011 at 12:06 PM , Blogger Margherita Calati ph said...

your front page picture is delicious!
i love it :)

very nice blog dear!!

http://lmphotografic.blogspot.com/

xx

 
At February 24, 2011 at 1:11 PM , Blogger Felicia said...

Haha she is so cute. Made me smile, thanks!

 
At February 24, 2011 at 9:35 PM , Blogger Kaylia Payne said...

Hahaha how funny!

 
At February 24, 2011 at 11:33 PM , Anonymous Gabriella {sensiblyluxe} said...

Oh dear, I have the job but not the dog... The wedding is in three months! Hahaha...

 
At February 25, 2011 at 12:53 AM , Blogger Caroline said...

Ha too funny!

 
At February 26, 2011 at 10:02 AM , Blogger Tanja @ Postmodern Hostess said...

There is a girl who knows what she wants! LOL

I bet next year, she'll move on to, "Maybe I don't need to get married at all! Or maybe I'll have two husbands! Who knows... it's my life!"

:-)

 

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate and love reading your comments! And I always do my best to respond (so if you're not subscribed to the comment thread, check back if you feel so inclined).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home