This Page

has been moved to new address

free cone day at ben & jerry's!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
coffee, light & sweet: free cone day at ben & jerry's!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

free cone day at ben & jerry's!


you may know this already, but today is free cone day at ben & jerry's!  woooh yeah!  be sure to stop at your local ben & jerry's for a scoop of any flavor on a full-size cone.  it's running from 12pm to 8pm at participating locations in the u.s.  if you see a huge line going out the door, then you can probably guess it's participating.

i'll probably go with a scoop of cookie dough ice cream.  or cherry garcia. maybe brownie batter.  hmmm...but cake batter sounds good, too...

which one are you going to get?


and here's a sprinkly, happy ice cream cone to get you in the mood...

{image 1: ben & jerry's; image 2: d.sharon pruitt}
 

Labels: , ,

14 Comments:

At April 12, 2011 at 7:22 AM , Blogger the southern hostess said...

Thanks for the reminder! I love me some Phish Food.

 
At April 12, 2011 at 9:15 AM , Anonymous Gabriella {sensiblyluxe} said...

I used to love free cone day back in college!

 
At April 12, 2011 at 9:23 AM , Blogger Jillian said...

used to? what, no love for ice cream anymore?

 
At April 12, 2011 at 10:44 AM , Blogger Hannah {Culture Connoisseur} said...

Can you believe it! We don't have a single ben and jerrys place near us! Just my luck...

 
At April 12, 2011 at 10:44 AM , Blogger Cat said...

Epps...free cones!!!! How exciting! But, won't the lines be crazy long (don't know if I would have the patience to wait :))

 
At April 12, 2011 at 1:04 PM , Blogger Jillian said...

ah, that sucks hannah! do you have a maggie moo's by you? it think they may be doing a free cone day sometime next week...

cat, you definitely need to have patience for it. and if you don't, it's not even worth it. i try to go at an off-peak time (sometime between lunch and rush hour).

 
At April 12, 2011 at 3:02 PM , Blogger Holly said...

Its a great day for ice cream..a beautiful header too.

 
At April 12, 2011 at 5:44 PM , Blogger Alena: Oh, Its Just Perfect! said...

Ohhh...free ice cream is always something to celebrate!! I love the cookie dough ice cream. Now, I want a cone with sprinkles too!

 
At April 12, 2011 at 9:55 PM , Blogger My Fashion Dolly said...

OMG! That looks super yummy! Mmmm!!!
Xoxo


Rocio R.
http://myfashiondolly.blogspot.com

 
At April 12, 2011 at 11:30 PM , Blogger A Crimson Kiss said...

And I missed it?! I guess I'll just need a cone tonight to make up for it! I'm thinking vanilla covered in sprinkles!

 
At April 13, 2011 at 2:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doh!!! I missed it :(, this is what happens when you fall behind on my reader. sad, fail.

 
At April 14, 2011 at 5:09 PM , Anonymous Gloria said...

BOO! so sad i missed this - that ice cream cone looks so tasty!

 
At April 17, 2011 at 11:34 PM , Blogger LyddieGal said...

I got phish food.... it was so good!

 
At April 19, 2011 at 10:50 AM , Blogger Annie said...

wht a beautiful pic of the icecream ^^
see ya!

 

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate and love reading your comments! And I always do my best to respond (so if you're not subscribed to the comment thread, check back if you feel so inclined).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home