This Page

has been moved to new address

friday!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
coffee, light & sweet: friday!

Friday, June 24, 2011

friday!




  • From now until July 2nd, students can eat free at Ikea!  Bring this along with your student ID and get yourself some Swedish meatballs and potatoes.  



  • Would you be able to do Meatless Mondays?  I'd have no problems doing it.  But if someone put a medium rare filet mignon from Angelo & Maxie's in front of me, then all bets are off.


  • I've been waiting rather impatiently for True Blood to premiere (Team Eric!).  This little tease scratched the itch...but not for long.  Sunday can't come soon enough.

  • Have you ever heard of BillShrink?  The name says it all.  Such a useful tool for those of you looking to pinch pennies.  And very user-friendly.


  • Happy weekend to you!

-jillian m.

p.s. My Bob took this photo!

Labels:

23 Comments:

At June 24, 2011 at 7:29 AM , Anonymous Pink Ronnie said...

Eat free at IKEA? Now that's worth going back to school for! Happy weekend to you too!
Ronnie xo

 
At June 24, 2011 at 8:00 AM , Blogger Ana Degenaar said...

Ahhh that so inspiring and I love the list, wish we had an IKEA here.

 
At June 24, 2011 at 8:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

this are great links you are sharing! i just did some fruitpops, they are fab for summer!

 
At June 24, 2011 at 9:07 AM , Blogger Mila said...

Ohh beautiful!

 
At June 24, 2011 at 11:04 AM , Blogger sherri lynn said...

This is a beautiful picture! And I loved reading the pros and cons list for the TV boyfriends :)

 
At June 24, 2011 at 3:20 PM , Blogger Alys said...

Meatless mondays sound like a better idea than make-up free mondays!

 
At June 24, 2011 at 3:37 PM , Blogger Aquí said...

I think meatless mondays is a great idea! Think I'll try it this week! Heading over to look at fruit pops for the weekend!

 
At June 24, 2011 at 4:44 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

oh thanks, you've reminded me to buy pop moulds while we're in UK!

 
At June 24, 2011 at 6:01 PM , Blogger A Crimson Kiss said...

That photo is just stunning, and I'm drooling for a delicious ice pop! Have a wonderful weekend, darling!

 
At June 24, 2011 at 6:12 PM , Blogger Rhiannon Bosse said...

Mmm fruit pops :) Yes please! Sounds like a fab weekend ahead! xo

 
At June 24, 2011 at 7:29 PM , Blogger Michelle {lovely little things} said...

I love Sawyer!

 
At June 24, 2011 at 8:44 PM , Blogger colleen said...

medium rare is always the way to go. props.

 
At June 24, 2011 at 8:54 PM , Blogger Bad Joan said...

Gorgeous picture!

http://blog.badjoan.com/

 
At June 24, 2011 at 9:38 PM , Blogger April said...

Yess! I can't wait for True Blood on Sunday! Hallelujah!! They never seem long enough though!

 
At June 24, 2011 at 10:44 PM , Blogger hellotampon said...

Meatless Mondays? I've done Meatless Everdays since I was 11 years old! I was vegan for 3 or 4 years and I've actually been thinking of doing a vegan day once a week but it's so hard! I don't know why, because I didn't find it that hard when I was doing it for real!

 
At June 25, 2011 at 1:48 PM , Blogger AC said...

Think I'll been indulging in Meatless Mondays. Haven't gone meatless in a long time and considering prepping for a meatless month later in the year.

Have a lovely weekend x

 
At June 25, 2011 at 2:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful photo!

 
At June 25, 2011 at 10:44 PM , Blogger ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Fruit pops is definitely much needed for this crazy summer heat. =) Have an awesome weekend!

 
At June 26, 2011 at 3:31 AM , Blogger Jamie-Lee Burns said...

I think if I ate meat I could easily do meatless mondays - its not that hard if you think about it :)

 
At June 26, 2011 at 8:46 AM , Anonymous Erin Lian said...

I love Eric too but I am in England so I shan't see new series for a g e s I am so jealous! Healthy ice lollies sounds good, I am boiling!
<3

 
At June 26, 2011 at 8:48 AM , Blogger BEAUTYEDITER.COM – Beauty Blog said...

i love this photo, i so love the sunset.

 
At June 26, 2011 at 8:25 PM , Blogger Kaylia Payne said...

That is an amazing photo! Hmm, I might have to make the trip up to Ikea, I can never say no to free food! Love your links like always :)

And thanks for the comment, it's so wonderful to see someone confident with themselves! Haha your comment just made me check to see if I was following you! But I am, so it's all okay again :) xoxoxo

 
At June 27, 2011 at 2:34 AM , Blogger Niko Bulaun said...

sunset picture looks good!

http://lifespamphlet.blogspot.com/2011/06/declared-for-something-good-and-hearty.html

cheers!

 

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate and love reading your comments! And I always do my best to respond (so if you're not subscribed to the comment thread, check back if you feel so inclined).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home