This Page

has been moved to new address

snapshots: lucky

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
coffee, light & sweet: snapshots: lucky

Friday, December 9, 2011

snapshots: lucky

 This is what Lucky looks like when he's half asleep.

This is what Lucky looks like when he realizes I just took a picture of him while he was falling asleep.

Lucky is not my dog, although sometimes I think he is (and sometimes, I tell people he is). He likes to give me hugs, lick my toes and grunt like a little pig. And when I look into his eyes, I swear I know what he's thinking. He's got very sassy opinions.

Happy weekend!

-jillian m.

Labels:

17 Comments:

At December 9, 2011 at 7:02 AM , Blogger colleen said...

cuuuuute. have a great weekend!

 
At December 9, 2011 at 8:09 AM , Blogger Kyla said...

Oh, Lucky is adorable! The last photo of him realizing you snapped a picture is probably what I look like, too ^^ Happy Friday!

 
At December 9, 2011 at 11:32 AM , Blogger yours truly, melissa said...

Lucky is a cutie. I love dogs...

 
At December 9, 2011 at 11:38 AM , Blogger Sam W. said...

well Lucky is lucky to have you as a pretend mom :)

have a great weekend!

 
At December 9, 2011 at 11:52 AM , Anonymous Gloria said...

Haha so adorable! He's like "I would physically stop you from taking that photo, but toooo sleepy"

 
At December 9, 2011 at 4:50 PM , Blogger Why Girls Are Weird said...

Aw he's so cute!

 
At December 9, 2011 at 7:35 PM , Blogger A Crimson Kiss said...

Oh my goodness, what a sweetheart! John and I are absolutely desperate for a toe-licker!

 
At December 10, 2011 at 1:36 AM , Blogger onesixthreechirp said...

Cute dog! Love this dog! :)

 
At December 10, 2011 at 4:54 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

So cute! I just took a series of pictures of my dog nodding off.

 
At December 11, 2011 at 4:57 PM , Blogger Bonnie said...

Lucky is so adorable! I just want to squeeze him.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

 
At December 12, 2011 at 11:11 AM , Blogger rachel @ Just a Touch of Gray said...

What a cutie!!

 
At December 12, 2011 at 11:49 AM , Anonymous classiq said...

He's so cute!

 
At December 14, 2011 at 3:52 AM , Blogger Jane said...

Aw Lucky's so cute! Whose dog is he?

 
At December 14, 2011 at 5:44 AM , Anonymous PInk Ronnie said...

Too cute....
Ronnie xo

 
At December 14, 2011 at 7:41 AM , Blogger Jillian said...

He belongs to my parents' neighbor, Jane! I wish he was mine though, haha...

 
At December 14, 2011 at 8:18 PM , Anonymous kristina said...

aww, this little guy is so cute! i love that look when they're half asleep or just waking up!!
xx ~ kristina

 
At December 21, 2011 at 4:59 PM , Blogger luna's musings said...

I actually really loved this post!
Light and sweet :D
pluss Lucky is super cute.

 

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate and love reading your comments! And I always do my best to respond (so if you're not subscribed to the comment thread, check back if you feel so inclined).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home