This Page

has been moved to new address

jillian the vampire slayer

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
coffee, light & sweet: jillian the vampire slayer

Friday, August 27, 2010

jillian the vampire slayer



on a recent trip to Laurence Harbor, i wanted to conjure memories of Buffy.  so i took a wooden stick (or stake) and poked it through a heart in the sand.

sometimes i like to pretend to be a vampire slayer...

-jillian m.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At August 29, 2010 at 3:00 PM , Blogger jennifer said...

I love this! we were so obsessed with Buffy in H.S. I always wanted to be a vampire slayer...How funky is your chicken!?! love the original, classic!

 
At August 31, 2010 at 7:20 PM , Blogger Janey R. said...

LOLOLOL!!! toooooo funny & cute.....

 

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate and love reading your comments! And I always do my best to respond (so if you're not subscribed to the comment thread, check back if you feel so inclined).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home