This Page

has been moved to new address

cute tin signs

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
coffee, light & sweet: cute tin signs

Friday, September 24, 2010

cute tin signs

these signs are all over the city.  and even though they're about as common as anything, i have to smile when i read them.  how clever and funny are they?  and i love the the faded colors and edges ...it's so vintage-y.

i'd like to put up the coffee one in my kitchen.  right over the coffee machine!









-jillian m.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At September 24, 2010 at 5:10 AM , Blogger Signe said...

I love these, think I need one in my kitchen :)

 
At September 24, 2010 at 5:46 PM , Blogger The Breakfast Lover said...

What i lovely pictures!

 
At September 29, 2010 at 7:10 PM , Blogger Janey R. said...

so cute, i LOVE the Wizard of Oz one! =)

 
At September 29, 2010 at 8:25 PM , Blogger stephanie. said...

i miss ny. i miss ny. i miss ny.

 

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate and love reading your comments! And I always do my best to respond (so if you're not subscribed to the comment thread, check back if you feel so inclined).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home