This Page

has been moved to new address

last days of summer: end-of-summer bbq

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
coffee, light & sweet: last days of summer: end-of-summer bbq

Monday, September 13, 2010

last days of summer: end-of-summer bbq

an unofficial end to the summer: a labor day barbecue.  it wouldn't have been complete without the four f's: friends, family, fun and of course, food.

we laughed, ate watermelon, sipped on ice-cold refreshments, ate chicken and talked and talked and talked. 











 -jillian m.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At September 15, 2010 at 1:06 PM , Blogger Janey R. said...

fun times! I say goodbye to summer with a heavy heart... =(

 

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate and love reading your comments! And I always do my best to respond (so if you're not subscribed to the comment thread, check back if you feel so inclined).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home