This Page

has been moved to new address

hello fall!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
coffee, light & sweet: hello fall!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

hello fall!






it's here.  and instead of whining about the end of shorts weather, i have decided to embrace the change!  how very un-taurus of me.  things i'm looking forward to: pumpkin-picking, cozy sweaters, halloween, pretty scarves, hot apple cider at the flea market, my knee-high riding boots, flannel, crunchy leaves and cool breezes.

what's your favorite thing about autumn?

-jillian m.


[photos: 1-josep ma. rosell, 2-stacy bass, 3-lori]

Labels:

4 Comments:

At September 22, 2010 at 8:15 AM , Blogger carlotta cisternas said...

such beautiful photos! i'm with you...i was *definitely* whining about summer being over, but i, too, have decided to accept the new season with open arms. i love the cooler weather of fall (such a relief after the sweltering days of summer!), the beautiful colors, the delicious smells...now i'm really in the mood for fall ;)

 
At September 22, 2010 at 3:43 PM , Blogger Stevie said...

I love the early fall days when it's still sunny and warm during the day, but cool at night. I love fall colors and fall fashion and I love making stews and soups!

 
At September 23, 2010 at 8:22 PM , Blogger Michelle {lovely little things} said...

I love fall!

 
At September 25, 2010 at 1:53 PM , Blogger donna said...

even though the calendar says fall, the past two days have been like summer. can't wait for cooler weather.

 

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate and love reading your comments! And I always do my best to respond (so if you're not subscribed to the comment thread, check back if you feel so inclined).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home