This Page

has been moved to new address

another fortune cookie prediction

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
coffee, light & sweet: another fortune cookie prediction

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

another fortune cookie prediction


my last one was just as optimistic (although, aren't they all?).

i'm wondering if it's going to be in the form of a hand-written love letter.  because that's what i would prefer. <3

-jillian m.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At November 23, 2010 at 12:26 PM , Blogger Caroline said...

Keep us posted!! I would love a hand written letter. Don't you just love a good fortune! xo

 
At November 24, 2010 at 9:31 AM , Blogger Ronisha said...

I love fortune messages they match exactly what your going through.... I love my coffe light & sweet :)

lets follow each other blogs!

http://vannoybfashion-ronisha119.blogspot.com

 
At November 26, 2010 at 3:07 AM , Blogger Signe said...

Will keep my fingers crossed for the hand-written love letter ;)
Have a lovely weekend!

 

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate and love reading your comments! And I always do my best to respond (so if you're not subscribed to the comment thread, check back if you feel so inclined).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home