This Page

has been moved to new address

friday!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
coffee, light & sweet: friday!

Friday, January 28, 2011

friday!



  • at least someone is enjoying this weather.  the neighbor's dog, shadow, frolicked over to where we were shoveling and started throwing himself into the mounds of snow!  he's the fluffiest, cutest thing.  love his powdery little face!

  • if you're a blogger, read this post from design sponge.  it was so informative and i feel like i've learned a ton about blogging. i'm sure most of you already know about about the ethics of blogging, but it's always good to remind yourself of what you may have forgotten and possibly join in on the conversation.


  • toddlers & tiaras is, in my opinion, the scariest show on television.  see why here.

  • i'm getting a haircut next week and i'm thinking about bringing in this picture to show how i want my bangs to look.  

yay for the weekend!

-jillian m.

Labels:

9 Comments:

At January 28, 2011 at 8:42 AM , Blogger rebecca said...

omg this dog pic is hilarious.

 
At January 28, 2011 at 4:40 PM , Blogger Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

That dog is too cute!! What type is it? I am a sucker for little white dogs!

 
At January 28, 2011 at 7:15 PM , Blogger christine, just bella said...

Look at that little fluff ball, how adorable!

Happy weekend to you!

 
At January 28, 2011 at 11:53 PM , Blogger Jillian said...

he's a shih-tzu! have a great weekend everyone!

 
At January 29, 2011 at 1:21 AM , Blogger Caroline said...

I get so excited when you have a new post!! Such cute photos! XO!

 
At January 29, 2011 at 9:21 AM , Blogger Jillian said...

you're the sweetest! thank you!

 
At January 29, 2011 at 3:51 PM , Blogger donna said...

I LIKE THE HAIRCUT IN THE PICTURE AND I THINK YOU WOULD LOOK GOOD WITH IT.

 
At January 30, 2011 at 11:21 AM , Blogger Janey R. said...

the haircut is fabulous, DO IT!!!!!

 
At January 30, 2011 at 1:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, that first picture just completely melted my heart. What a cutie! I love shih-tzu's. I used to have two and they were so full of character.

 

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate and love reading your comments! And I always do my best to respond (so if you're not subscribed to the comment thread, check back if you feel so inclined).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home