This Page

has been moved to new address

friday!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
coffee, light & sweet: friday!

Friday, January 27, 2012

friday!

{This was taken by the bf near Union Square on some scaffolding some years ago}


Oh by the way, I thought you might enjoy these few links:

  • Amazing tips on how to reduce waste and save yourself some grocery money. And if you have more time, peruse the kitchen tips - good stuff here.

  • Is your blog in need of a facelift? Enter here for a blog makeover. You could win!




Have a great weekend! I'm hoping it doesn't go by too quickly.

Photobucket

Labels:

12 Comments:

At January 27, 2012 at 7:24 AM , Blogger Alexa said...

Fun post! I can't wait to sit down with the kitchen tips.

And the floral pants? First I was tempted to say Nay…but I really think they could be rocked…somehow…

Thanks for sharing! Happy weekend!!

 
At January 27, 2012 at 7:40 AM , Blogger yours truly, melissa said...

Cool pic :)

I'm going to look into the two list tools... Seems useful!

 
At January 27, 2012 at 8:13 AM , Blogger rebecca said...

nay on the floral pants. fo sho.

 
At January 27, 2012 at 9:03 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Just found your blog and think you're super cute. I can't wait to see what's up in your life in the future. All your little food pics and sustainable home tips are awesome. Happy Friday!

 
At January 27, 2012 at 11:06 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

totally nay on the pants. lol

i tried evernote once, but am hopeless at trying to write such things down. i have a good memory anyway. but i just like the idea of it. :)

enjoy your weekend!

 
At January 27, 2012 at 11:39 AM , Anonymous Gloria said...

I love spotting great street art while walking around the city :-) Thanks for sharing that article about reducing food waste - definitely could use those tips in our house!

 
At January 27, 2012 at 12:39 PM , Blogger Maria Larsen said...

Ooh! I'm going to try the online lists as well! And saving some grocery money !

 
At January 27, 2012 at 1:25 PM , Blogger sherri lynn said...

Thanks for the grocery shopping and kitchen tips! always wanting to know how I can cut down our ridiculous grocery bill...

 
At January 27, 2012 at 3:38 PM , Blogger Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Those grocery tips are really good!

 
At January 27, 2012 at 6:29 PM , Blogger Punctuation Mark said...

great post... hope you have a great weekend!

 
At January 28, 2012 at 12:27 PM , Anonymous Jamillah said...

I'm happy you're doing links again :). Also I did get your email I'm just a loser face! I'll see the bf's sched, we can even go to queens since he's in that hood anyhoooo :D.

 
At January 28, 2012 at 2:08 PM , Blogger A Crimson Kiss said...

What wonderful links! Enjoy the weekend!

 

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate and love reading your comments! And I always do my best to respond (so if you're not subscribed to the comment thread, check back if you feel so inclined).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home