This Page

has been moved to new address

adventures in weekending: a walk in the park

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
coffee, light & sweet: adventures in weekending: a walk in the park

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

adventures in weekending: a walk in the park






Wasting time on the sunniest afternoon -thick chocolate milkshakes in tow, the blaring of bachata from passing cars and the click-clicking of our cameras capturing spring scenery.  The perfect time to chat about the weather, real estate and how Mr. Softee’s milkshake price has risen up $1 since last year (I can’t say I’m very happy about the latter). That quiet, easygoing stroll followed by a long-awaited trip to the movies to see Hunger Games (which I was not disappointed with, by the way) and quick dinner and dessert at Josie’s and Pinkberry, respectively.

I’d say it was pretty good day. A very good day, actually.


Photobucket

Labels: , , , ,

12 Comments:

At April 10, 2012 at 7:50 AM , Blogger sherri lynn said...

What a beautiful day you chose to take a walk in the park! The weather here has been amazing - perfect blue skies and sunshine. I'm so glad it's finally spring!! And I'm glad to hear you weren't disappointed in The Hunger Games. The book is always better but I'm looking forward to seeing this movie!

 
At April 10, 2012 at 8:46 AM , Blogger Maria Larsen said...

It sounds like SUCH a wonderful day!

 
At April 10, 2012 at 9:22 AM , Blogger Alexa said...

if this isn't wonderful....

such a good, good day!

 
At April 10, 2012 at 9:23 AM , Blogger rooth said...

Weather looks beautiful and just a simple spring day sounds completely delightful

 
At April 10, 2012 at 10:55 AM , Blogger yours truly, melissa said...

I have to say enjoying spring in the a beautiful park is not time wasted! :)

I wasn't dissapointed by the hunger games either, I thought it was done very well.

 
At April 10, 2012 at 12:43 PM , Blogger Alexa said...

Looks like a perfect day! And love that shot of you! :)

 
At April 10, 2012 at 5:41 PM , Blogger rebecca said...

you captured it perfectly!

 
At April 10, 2012 at 8:34 PM , Blogger A Crimson Kiss said...

This looks like absolute heaven, and reminds me how badly I need a milkshake!

 
At April 10, 2012 at 10:34 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

You're making me very excited for New York!!! :D

 
At April 10, 2012 at 11:56 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

What a great Walk! I want to see the movie for hunger games, I finishing the final book now!

 
At April 11, 2012 at 2:51 AM , Anonymous kristina said...

sounds like another awesome weekend jillian, you look cute, love your jacket! i wish we had a pinkberry here!
xx

 
At April 19, 2012 at 1:12 PM , Blogger MS said...

Beautiful place!!
Welcome to visit mu blog and if you want we can follow each other :))
http://msofisticada.blogspot.co.uk/

 

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate and love reading your comments! And I always do my best to respond (so if you're not subscribed to the comment thread, check back if you feel so inclined).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home