This Page

has been moved to new address

friday fillers

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
coffee, light & sweet: friday fillers

Friday, June 22, 2012

friday fillers

  • This is what happens when you cheat on a tattoo artist. [Update: this might be a fake story, as pointed out below in the comments!]

  • Fellow bloggers, do you blog ahead or you more spontaneous? I'm a little bit of both.




  • Would you ever wear a bralet? After seeing this post, I may consider it.

  • If you click on no other links, at least click on this one. I promise, it's worth it.


Photobucket

Labels:

14 Comments:

At June 22, 2012 at 8:33 AM , Blogger Alexa said...

love your friday fillers! they are always so interesting. maybe i'll try blueberry milk this weekend, if it cools down enough for me to stomach the idea of anything with milk :)

i have a bralet that looks really sweet under other tops, but i'm too modest to wear it alone. that said, i think they are so beautiful, so cheers to those daring enough to wear them!

and blogging is a wonderful part of my morning routine...i like to sit with my coffee and some good music while i do it. sometimes, though, i'll curl up on a sunday afternoon, sort through the weekend photos, and get a few posts going for the week.

happy weekend!

 
At June 22, 2012 at 8:38 AM , Blogger Jillian said...

Thanks, Alexa!

I like the idea of the bralet under something else. I'm with you - way too modest to wear it alone!

Have a great weekend! I'll look forward to those weekend posts.

 
At June 22, 2012 at 9:15 AM , Blogger rooth said...

I would wear a bralet except I am NOT a fan of wearing high waisted pants / shorts. But they're cute!

 
At June 22, 2012 at 11:28 AM , Blogger Sophie said...

love these links. i would def wear a bralet, depending on what i am wearing on the bottom. i think they are so cute.

hope you have a great weekend!

 
At June 22, 2012 at 11:48 AM , Anonymous Lynn said...

Thie tattoo artist (and the dentist revenge story) are urban legends. It's always a good idea to check out snopes.com for confirmation.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/bodymods/poo.asp
http://www.snopes.com/media/notnews/dentist.asp

 
At June 22, 2012 at 12:01 PM , Blogger Jillian said...

Oh really? So many news outlets reported on it, I assumed it was actually true! It's an interesting story, that's for sure. Thanks for the rec.

 
At June 22, 2012 at 12:02 PM , Blogger Jillian said...

Have a great weekend, Sophie! I'm not surprised you'd rock a bralet...you can definitely pull it off.

 
At June 22, 2012 at 1:57 PM , Anonymous Gloria said...

I try to blog ahead, but my planning often gets derailed :-) Happy Friday!

 
At June 22, 2012 at 3:29 PM , Blogger April said...

I love that buzzfeed article. Have you seen this one? http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/13-simple-steps-to-get-you-through-a-rough-day

 
At June 22, 2012 at 3:46 PM , Blogger Jillian said...

Ha! That one is great. It really did lift my spirits! Thanks!

 
At June 22, 2012 at 5:49 PM , Blogger A Crimson Kiss said...

Totally worth it. And I always blog ahead–maybe it makes me less spontaneous (like I was spontaneous in the first place...) but I think it brings more cohesion to each week!

 
At June 24, 2012 at 1:23 PM , Blogger Shoko said...

As much as I would LOVE to blog ahead, I almost never do. I like to be spontaneous! :)

 
At June 24, 2012 at 4:01 PM , Blogger PhotoPuddle said...

Oh dear, I shouldn't have clicked on that last link. I am actually crying. I swear having children has left me an emotional wreck!

 
At June 24, 2012 at 4:48 PM , Blogger Ginny said...

this last link - amazing! :-)

 

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate and love reading your comments! And I always do my best to respond (so if you're not subscribed to the comment thread, check back if you feel so inclined).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home