This Page

has been moved to new address

adventures in weekending: the unofficial start to summer

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
coffee, light & sweet: adventures in weekending: the unofficial start to summer

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

adventures in weekending: the unofficial start to summer








I welcomed summer last weekend with cheeseburgers, wine coolers, curly-topped cuties and sunshine. It's only the end of May, but it's shaping up to be a good season already.

These three-day weekends are joyous. I breathe a little easier, my outlook's a bit brighter and everything comes up roses. And that extra day to just sit home and do nothing is such a luxury. It should be like this all the time.

Photobucket

Labels: , , , ,

13 Comments:

At May 29, 2012 at 10:33 AM , Blogger Rowena @ rolala loves said...

Three day weekends are indeed joyous! That extra day makes such a difference. Wish we had more of them!

Rowena @ rolala loves

 
At May 29, 2012 at 11:36 AM , Blogger rooth said...

Aww, now if that isn't a pose to suck you in, I don't know what is

 
At May 29, 2012 at 12:12 PM , Blogger sherri lynn said...

A perfect way to spend a long weekend! I feel like it's officially the start of summer too - we busted out our grill and spent time at the pool. Love summertime!

 
At May 29, 2012 at 12:43 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Look at that little sweetheart!!! Lots of summertime fun, love it! :)

 
At May 29, 2012 at 3:27 PM , Blogger Kate (Embarrassment of Riches) said...

I really want a grill! Your weekend looks like it was amazing.

Also, is there anything cuter than that little dog?

 
At May 29, 2012 at 4:27 PM , Blogger Jess said...

That looks amazing! Its the opposite here, we have our first winter weekend here this weekend and will be celebrating with a fire and a bit of red wine. Your little curly haired friend is absolutely adorable too :)

 
At May 29, 2012 at 4:51 PM , Blogger yours truly, melissa said...

three day weekends are the best! happy start to the season :)

summer is my fave

 
At May 29, 2012 at 5:10 PM , Blogger A Crimson Kiss said...

What a perfect weekend–I do love an extra day to do nothing at all!

 
At May 29, 2012 at 10:03 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

Yep, pretty much we should ALWAYS have a 3 day weekend. Maybe that's the lazy person in me talking, but I'd like to think of it as the wise one in me ;)

 
At May 30, 2012 at 2:48 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

puppy and cute kid, like blogging 11! LOL
glad it's started so lovely for you. it's pretty fab over the pond here too.

 
At May 30, 2012 at 2:48 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

101 that is....

 
At May 30, 2012 at 5:41 PM , Blogger Jillian said...

I'd say it's your wise half ;)

 
At May 30, 2012 at 7:41 PM , Blogger Shoko said...

Ahh. Gotta love summer. Looks like a wonderful weekend!

 

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate and love reading your comments! And I always do my best to respond (so if you're not subscribed to the comment thread, check back if you feel so inclined).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home