This Page

has been moved to new address

friday!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
coffee, light & sweet: friday!

Friday, April 29, 2011

friday!


  • Run, don't walk to the Whole Foods organic strawberries saleToday only, Whole Foods will sell strawberries for $1.99 a pound (while supplies last).  I've never had an organic strawberry, but I've heard that they taste infinitely better than non-organic strawberries.  Can anyone attest to that?


  • I haven't been watching American Idol this year, but I found 10 things you didn't know about Idol to be pretty interesting.  Never knew that Randy and Steven were so bromancey with eachother.



  • And a happy weekend to you!

-jillian m.

Labels:

11 Comments:

At April 29, 2011 at 9:54 AM , Anonymous Gabriella {sensiblyluxe} said...

A happy weekend to you as well. So happy it is nearly here.

 
At April 29, 2011 at 10:46 AM , Blogger erica said...

I love strawberry season. Complete difference with organic. Growing up in Michigan we'd go pick our own strawberries and the taste is out of this world!

xo

 
At April 29, 2011 at 10:52 AM , Blogger Felicia said...

I wish there was a Whole Foods nearby! I would be running... :)

Have a wonderful weekend!

 
At April 29, 2011 at 10:55 AM , Anonymous Meghan @ My Wishful Thinking said...

Happy weekend! That photo is awesome!!

 
At April 29, 2011 at 11:06 AM , Blogger Hannah {Culture Connoisseur} said...

Sometimes I dream about being on The Sartorialist. Because sometimes I can be really vain like that. Then I wake up to reality and remember why I am NOT. :-/ Sometimes ordinary can be extraordinary.

Someone should make a blog about that! hehe.

 
At April 29, 2011 at 1:27 PM , Blogger Aquí said...

I am sooo going to whole foods!! Thanks for the heads up! Have a lovely weekend lady!

 
At April 29, 2011 at 6:21 PM , Blogger Caroline said...

I have a booth at my local strawberry festival on Thursday and will be jamming none other than strawberry jam and this post literally saved me ... literally!!! Send me your address and I will send you a jar of my strawberry jam ... as I owe you for tipping me off on this greatness. Enjoy your weekend!! XO!

 
At April 30, 2011 at 11:09 AM , Blogger Radiant Make Up said...

great post :)
thanks for sharing!! x

 
At April 30, 2011 at 4:22 PM , Blogger A Crimson Kiss said...

Martha's best cookies?! Yes, please! Have a wonderful weekend, darling!

 
At April 30, 2011 at 8:33 PM , Blogger Katherine said...

Thank you for all the links and I am definitely going to hit up Whole Foods :) Thank you for the tip!

 
At May 1, 2011 at 9:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahhahahahha, that pizzareia add was hilarious!! have a wonderful weekend jillian and YES GO TO BIANCA'S.

 

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate and love reading your comments! And I always do my best to respond (so if you're not subscribed to the comment thread, check back if you feel so inclined).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home