This Page

has been moved to new address

birthday girls + free stuff

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
coffee, light & sweet: birthday girls + free stuff

Monday, May 2, 2011

birthday girls + free stuff

Saturday was my Mom's birthday.  And today...is mine!

And in going with this birthday theme, I thought I'd share with you some of the b-day freebies we received, and of course, a list of freebies that you can take advantage of as well!

I signed up for Sephora's beauty insider club, which means a regular-sized body wash from Philosphy.  It smells like sweet vanilla cake.  Happy birthday to me!


A Rooty Tooty breakfast at Ihop's.  Breakfast for dinner?  On the house?  Yes, please!


Signing up for Rita's newsletter informs you to new promotions and discounts throughout the year, including a complementary Italian ice on your birthday.

And today, I'll be heading out to get a free scoop of cookie dough ice cream from Ben & Jerry's!

As I promised, here is a full list of things you can get free on your birthday.  And if you know of any other promotions that aren't listed here, then please do share!

*Quick tip: Most of these companies require you to create accounts and/or sign up for newsletters.  To keep your main email account from getting too cluttered, create and designate a separate one solely for "junk mail".  That's what I did!

Does getting free stuff excite you as much as it excites me?

-jillian m.

Labels: ,

23 Comments:

At May 2, 2011 at 7:37 AM , Blogger Magdalena Viktoria said...

happy birthday to you! enjoy all those goodies

 
At May 2, 2011 at 7:44 AM , Blogger Lilacandgrey said...

hppy birthday! enjoy your day!

 
At May 2, 2011 at 7:47 AM , Blogger Jillian said...

Thank you ladies so much!

 
At May 2, 2011 at 8:33 AM , Blogger Felicia said...

Happy birthday! :)

 
At May 2, 2011 at 8:56 AM , Blogger Kenziefaith said...

This is awesome!! Happy birthday : )

 
At May 2, 2011 at 9:17 AM , Blogger Adele said...

happy birthday, hun! enjoy your special day! xoxo

 
At May 2, 2011 at 9:51 AM , Anonymous Gabriella {sensiblyluxe} said...

This all sounds amazing! Happy birthday!

 
At May 2, 2011 at 10:32 AM , Blogger Diana Mieczan said...

How fantastic...Happy Birthday, my dear!!! Have an awesome day:) Kisses

 
At May 2, 2011 at 11:41 AM , Blogger Caroline said...

So great that I will be sending you jam ... think of it as a birthday present. Enjoy your day!!! Happy Birthday!!

 
At May 2, 2011 at 11:53 AM , Blogger Val said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have the best day ever!!!

 
At May 2, 2011 at 3:11 PM , Blogger Anna Katrina said...

happy happy birthday! hope its amazing




stop by sometime<3
http://passportglamour.blogspot.com

 
At May 2, 2011 at 4:58 PM , Anonymous Gloria said...

happy birthday - enjoy all the swag :-)

 
At May 2, 2011 at 5:02 PM , Blogger Aquí said...

Happy birthday! I love those little things that make birthdays so special!

 
At May 2, 2011 at 5:02 PM , Anonymous Angel @ | 77inspire | said...

Happy birthday!!!!!! big hug from china :) have a lovely day!

 
At May 2, 2011 at 6:22 PM , Blogger the southern hostess said...

So fun! Happy Birthday!

 
At May 2, 2011 at 6:43 PM , Blogger Rhiannon Bosse said...

Happy Birthday Girl! May birthdays are simply the best :) xo

 
At May 2, 2011 at 7:30 PM , Blogger Jillian said...

Thank you all so much! I've had a great birthday so far! <3

 
At May 2, 2011 at 8:06 PM , Blogger Kaylia Payne said...

Happy birthday!! Enjoy the freebies :)

 
At May 2, 2011 at 8:34 PM , Blogger A Crimson Kiss said...

Happy birthday, darling, and horray on all that free stuff! Who doesn't love it?

 
At May 3, 2011 at 12:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES! I am SO excited you've posted this! I thought free food was only going to be exciting in college because you're poor and there are so many events to attend, but I've never lost the appreciation for free stuff and free food! Thanks for the tips Jillian and happy birthday to you!

 
At May 3, 2011 at 1:01 PM , Blogger Tiffany Kadani said...

Oh wow! I need to sign up for Sephora now! Go to DSW. They give you free stuff on your bday.

 
At May 4, 2011 at 4:02 AM , Blogger augustalolita said...

i really have to try this out!! i never new free existed!! everything seems to cost something for me haha!! bad luck :/

belated happy birthday!! hope you had a wonderful time!!

and thanks for the tip :)

 
At May 4, 2011 at 6:03 PM , Blogger Anna Walker said...

Happy Belated Birthday!
I can't wait to try these out at the end of the month on my birthday! :D

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate and love reading your comments! And I always do my best to respond (so if you're not subscribed to the comment thread, check back if you feel so inclined).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home