This Page

has been moved to new address

friday!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
coffee, light & sweet: friday!

Friday, May 27, 2011

friday!



  • I've never been to Paris, but I imagine I will eat ALL of these (in abundance, might I add) when I do go.

  • Calling all Amazon addicts! The company has a trade-in program where you can send them your old electronics, DVDs and textbooks and in return, Amazon will reward you with a credit on your account.  Credits, of course, vary by item.  Start purging!



  • Have an awesome Memorial Day weekend (3-day weekend for me! Woooo!)

-jillian m.

Labels:

12 Comments:

At May 27, 2011 at 8:39 AM , Blogger rebecca said...

have a wonderful weekend yourself! thanks for sunscreen link.

 
At May 27, 2011 at 10:01 AM , Blogger Hannah {Culture Connoisseur} said...

Love that you posted about sunscreen...I'm a fanatic about sidestepping skin cancer.

Love bright pants. Just bought bright coral shorts! We're just so snazzy, aren't we?

 
At May 27, 2011 at 10:21 AM , Blogger sherri lynn said...

yay for long weekends :)

thanks for the sunscreen link! i'm going to the beach tonight so i am definitely going to check up on my sunscreen that i've packed.

 
At May 27, 2011 at 10:45 AM , Blogger Jillian said...

I thought you ladies might find the sunscreen link interesting. Glad you're finding it useful!

 
At May 27, 2011 at 10:48 AM , Blogger Jillian said...

Hannah - I love coral! I need to get on my grind and get my hands on a pair of brights. Then, I can be snazzy with you!

 
At May 27, 2011 at 12:52 PM , Blogger Sam W. said...

ooo, thanks for the sunscreen tip!! have a lovely weekend :)

 
At May 27, 2011 at 2:07 PM , Blogger Caroline said...

Enjoy your weekend!!!!!!! XO!

 
At May 27, 2011 at 2:10 PM , Blogger Aquí said...

Love the Zara pants! Thanks again for participating in my project! I'm happy with the way it turned out and it was so cool to see everyones "guy picks" together! Have a wonderful weekend!

 
At May 27, 2011 at 2:45 PM , Blogger Anait said...

ahhhh yes, this reminds me - time to go sunscreen shopping.

Have an awesome three day weekend! Mine will be filled with bachelorette party "craziness" ;)

 
At May 27, 2011 at 4:59 PM , Blogger A Crimson Kiss said...

Love that sunscreen rundown-just what this girl needs!

 
At May 28, 2011 at 11:31 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Happy 3 day weekend!! I really enjoyed reading your previous post on responsible shopping... my favorite shopping tip is... even if something is on sale, you'll save more $, if you don't buy it... especially if you don't 100% like it in the fist place, but are just tempted to get it because it's a great deal.

 
At May 28, 2011 at 3:10 PM , Blogger Kendall said...

Lovely picture. I don't know what it is, but there's something about that shade of green...And I'd love to go to Paris someday, too. :) Have a great weekend!

 

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate and love reading your comments! And I always do my best to respond (so if you're not subscribed to the comment thread, check back if you feel so inclined).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home