This Page

has been moved to new address

poor baby!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
coffee, light & sweet: poor baby!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

poor baby!

I just HAD to share this short video with you.  It's my nephew, Mason after a long and exhausting day at Disney World.  Poor kid, he's so beat.





I love the little smile he gives at the end!

-jillian m.


p.s. In case you're wondering, my sister is the giggler taking the video.

Labels:

7 Comments:

At May 24, 2011 at 2:35 PM , Blogger Aquí said...

Oh how adorable! What a rough life! Being so tired from Disney World!

 
At May 24, 2011 at 3:28 PM , Anonymous Gloria said...

omg, that little smile at the end made my heart melt!

 
At May 24, 2011 at 4:34 PM , Blogger Roxy Heart said...

Awww how cute!
http://www.fashuhneestah.com/

 
At May 24, 2011 at 7:51 PM , Blogger A Crimson Kiss said...

Oh my goodness, cute overload! How adorable!

 
At May 24, 2011 at 8:23 PM , Blogger wishful nals said...

awww sooo sweet! xo

 
At May 25, 2011 at 3:58 AM , Anonymous Erin Lian said...

That was ADORABLE. I would be like that after a day at Disneyland too :P
<3

 
At May 25, 2011 at 11:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhh, cuuuute. All tired out from fun. OH nice life little boy.

 

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate and love reading your comments! And I always do my best to respond (so if you're not subscribed to the comment thread, check back if you feel so inclined).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home