This Page

has been moved to new address

friday!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
coffee, light & sweet: friday!

Friday, July 1, 2011

friday!


  • This so very lovely post had me dreaming of swimming in waterfalls, foreign seas and bays where the water glows at night.



  • Topshop is having a summer sale!  And I've spied quite a few items under $30.

  • Make-ahead food is perfect for someone who doesn't want to bother with cooking every day (who has the time?).  It's a great way to keep yourself on track and from binging on no-good-for-you grub.

  • Happy weekend!


-jillian m.

Labels:

11 Comments:

At July 1, 2011 at 9:27 AM , Blogger Ana Degenaar said...

I adore this. Clicking away! We are having a Lulu*s giveaway coming today and you are gonna love it!

 
At July 1, 2011 at 10:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

i wonder if topshop uk is having a sale, i haven't even ventured into the mall! lol

 
At July 1, 2011 at 10:43 AM , Anonymous Pink Ronnie said...

There is NO Topshop in Australia.... :(
Ronnie xo

 
At July 1, 2011 at 1:19 PM , Blogger Punctuation Mark said...

great links! have a great weekend!

 
At July 1, 2011 at 2:30 PM , Blogger Sam W. said...

mmm, popsicle. yum!! thanks for the links. happy weekend :)

 
At July 1, 2011 at 2:40 PM , Blogger Aquí said...

thanks for all these great links! Have a lovely weekend! That popsicle looks pretty amazing!

 
At July 2, 2011 at 1:19 AM , Blogger April said...

Yay! I like link posts like this.

 
At July 2, 2011 at 1:20 PM , Blogger Radiant Make Up said...

loving these sorts of posts :)
& the topshop sale definately made a dint in my bank balance lol!! x

 
At July 4, 2011 at 3:05 AM , Blogger Kimia Kline said...

oooo that top photo is gorgeous/soyummylooking

 
At July 4, 2011 at 8:35 AM , Blogger Csilla said...

I LOVE that bathroom, I would so take like 10 showers a day, as well!! :)

 
At July 5, 2011 at 11:40 AM , Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Is it Friday again yet? Haha!

 

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate and love reading your comments! And I always do my best to respond (so if you're not subscribed to the comment thread, check back if you feel so inclined).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home