This Page

has been moved to new address

snapshot of the day: apple cider

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
coffee, light & sweet: snapshot of the day: apple cider

Friday, October 28, 2011

snapshot of the day: apple cider


Hot apple cider (with a slice of blood orange and whole cloves) - easily my favorite drink of the moment. When I wrapped my hands around that warm mug, I knew I was in love.

Have a happy weekend, everyone! I'm starting mine early, so I'll catch up with you guys soon!

-jillian m.

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At October 28, 2011 at 8:27 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

i've never had hot apple cider... not sure... but it sounds good with those cloves. mmm

have a lovely weekend too!

 
At October 28, 2011 at 11:49 AM , Blogger sherri lynn said...

This picture just makes me happy! It's dreary today so it really just warms me up. Hope you have a fantastic weekend!

 
At October 28, 2011 at 2:00 PM , Blogger Sam W. said...

mmm, yum! have a lovely weekend :)

 
At October 28, 2011 at 3:19 PM , Anonymous Erin Lian said...

Mmmm that sounds scrumptious :) <3

 
At October 28, 2011 at 3:43 PM , Blogger Aquí said...

This si sounds like a delicious seasonal drink! I want it!

 
At October 29, 2011 at 5:05 AM , Blogger Roland said...

Sounds delicious. I'll have to try it one day.

 
At October 29, 2011 at 5:21 AM , Blogger Abby Noel said...

Yum! Looks so easy to make, too. Love fancy/simple things.

 
At October 29, 2011 at 8:21 AM , Blogger Ann said...

Have a fun Halloween!

That is one nice warm drink...
looks really healthy.

 
At October 31, 2011 at 1:48 AM , Blogger Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

That sounds fantastic. I love putting blood orange in anything.

*Erin

 
At November 1, 2011 at 2:32 AM , Anonymous kristina@beancakes ★ said...

mmm, love me some hot apple cider!! looks so great!!
xoxo ~ kristina

 

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate and love reading your comments! And I always do my best to respond (so if you're not subscribed to the comment thread, check back if you feel so inclined).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home