This Page

has been moved to new address

snapshot of the day: autumnal shrub

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
coffee, light & sweet: snapshot of the day: autumnal shrub

Friday, October 14, 2011

snapshot of the day: autumnal shrub

 A richly magenta shrub against a backdrop of lush greens. The petals were saturated with raindrops after a short downpour. That's when it looks the most beautiful - when it's color is deepened.

~~~~~~~~~~

Lately, I've been feeling way too couped up. I'm making plans to be outside as much as I can for the next couple of days. Here's to the weekend, everyone!

-jillian m.

Labels:

14 Comments:

At October 14, 2011 at 8:22 AM , Blogger Felicia said...

beautiful colors! have a lovely weekend and enjoy the outdoors.

 
At October 14, 2011 at 8:22 AM , Anonymous Meghan @ Wishful Thinking said...

Oh so beautiful! It's the perfect colour! P.S - loved your pumpkin post, I wish we could pick our own pumpkins here!

 
At October 14, 2011 at 10:05 AM , Blogger Anita said...

Lovely and I hope you have a beautiful weekend!

 
At October 14, 2011 at 10:30 AM , Blogger Chelle Lynn said...

It is absolutely imperative that I be outside as much as possible while the nice weather lasts! There's something magical about simply being outside. I hope you have a lovely weekend!

 
At October 14, 2011 at 10:31 AM , Blogger Fabrizia Spinelli said...

Love the photos, nice post!
Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

Cosa mi metto???

 
At October 14, 2011 at 11:10 AM , Blogger yours truly, melissa said...

I start to feel the same way after not being able to get outside! Hope your weekend is full of fresh air!

 
At October 14, 2011 at 12:12 PM , Blogger Radiant Make Up said...

such a gorgeous photo - so beautiful!! x

 
At October 14, 2011 at 12:32 PM , Blogger Lisa Lisa Lisa said...

That is such a beautiful snapshot! I've been trying to be more intentional about gathering photos like that. It is nice when I look through albums and it is a well rounded experience rather than a bunch of posing.

 
At October 14, 2011 at 3:41 PM , Blogger A Crimson Kiss said...

So GORGEOUS-enjoy this weekend!

 
At October 14, 2011 at 5:06 PM , Anonymous Erin Lian said...

Lovely lovely autumn colours :) I hope you get out a bit this weekend!
<3

 
At October 14, 2011 at 7:12 PM , Blogger Adriana said...

beautiful picture hope you enjoy your weekend =)
Little Petite

 
At October 14, 2011 at 8:41 PM , Blogger Anait said...

beautiful colors!!reminds me of why I love fall....I've been feeling cooped up, too. Looking forward to spending some time outside this weekend and breathing in that cool air. Happy weekend!

 
At October 18, 2011 at 2:55 AM , Anonymous kristina@beancakes ★ said...

jillian ~ it's funny, i was just out today snapping pictures of pretty foliage and autumn leaves! love this!!
xx ~ kristina

 
At October 20, 2011 at 9:14 AM , Blogger hellotampon said...

We had one of those in our yard when i was growing up... I think it's called a burning bush.

 

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate and love reading your comments! And I always do my best to respond (so if you're not subscribed to the comment thread, check back if you feel so inclined).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home