This Page

has been moved to new address

snapshot of the day: licks of nutella

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
coffee, light & sweet: snapshot of the day: licks of nutella

Friday, October 21, 2011

snapshot of the day: licks of nutella


This week, there have been many many spoonfuls and possibly some sneaky finger dips into the Nutella jar. This is what happens when there's Nutella in the house. I've just learned to accept it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have a happy weekend everyone! See you on the other side!

-jillian m.

Labels: ,

20 Comments:

At October 21, 2011 at 7:42 AM , Blogger Anita said...

Happy weekend to you as well! It is nearly impossible to resist the Nutella urge when it's in the house!

 
At October 21, 2011 at 9:04 AM , Blogger PhotoPuddle said...

Yum, Nutella is great!

 
At October 21, 2011 at 10:54 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

you've described my love affair with it... and now Miss 3 has joined the ranks. lol

 
At October 21, 2011 at 11:01 AM , Anonymous kristina@beancakes ★ said...

i'm glad to hear that you've embraced your love for nutella! i absolutely love that stuff on toast! i feel like i've been transported to paris and i'm indulging in a delectable pain au chocolat!!! how's that for some wishful thinking?? have a wonderful weekend jillian!!
xoxo ~ kristina

 
At October 21, 2011 at 12:03 PM , Blogger Hannah {Culture Connoisseur} said...

Haha. That's why I keep it out of the house. That and it's cost keeps it out of the question.

Have some for me!!

 
At October 21, 2011 at 12:22 PM , Blogger Lisa Lisa Lisa said...

OH Yummy, nutella!! Too good to be true, too fattening to simply be a dream!

 
At October 21, 2011 at 12:56 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

I am notorious for sneaky finger dips in the nutella jar :)

 
At October 21, 2011 at 2:36 PM , Blogger Sam W. said...

eeep!! this is why i can't buy nutella. it's so dang good...and addictive!

 
At October 21, 2011 at 5:53 PM , Blogger A Crimson Kiss said...

Yum-I think a daily lick of Nutella is just the thing at the end of the day. That, or booze!

 
At October 22, 2011 at 1:41 AM , Blogger onesixthreechirp said...

I do like Nutella too. I like to mix it with the bread. :)
Have a great weekend.

 
At October 22, 2011 at 12:57 PM , Blogger Alena: Oh, Its Just Perfect! said...

I have also gone down the road of eating nutella by the spoonful. It was a great day until I could no longer button my pants ;)

 
At October 22, 2011 at 3:24 PM , Blogger hellotampon said...

Ah I love Nutella! My friend and I actually eat it out of the jar with a spoon. It's so good with peanut butter too. No shame!

 
At October 22, 2011 at 4:18 PM , Blogger Aquí said...

its sooo yummy how can you not? I make these delicious mini dessert calzones with pizza dough, a small dollop of cream cheese and one of nutella. I forget where I found the recipe, but they are sooo good!

 
At October 22, 2011 at 5:04 PM , Blogger Anne said...

The jar never lasts to long in our house! Have a fab weekend:)
~Anne

 
At October 22, 2011 at 11:15 PM , Blogger Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

The exact same thing happens to Nutella in my house (and unfortunately, I always have it in my house). I can't seem to get enough, ever.

*Erin

 
At October 23, 2011 at 2:17 PM , Blogger Teresa said...

Yuuum! I love Nutella but keep myself from buying just because I know I'll be sneaking into the jar way more than I should!

invasionista

 
At October 23, 2011 at 4:40 PM , Anonymous Meghan @ Wishful Thinking said...

I'm like this with peanut butter. And then I get the 'peanut butter guilt' and have to bury the empty bottle waaaaay at the bottom of the rubbish bin! It's worth it though...

 
At October 23, 2011 at 11:49 PM , Blogger Chelle Lynn said...

I've noticed that Nutella has made quite the comeback lately! I'm a traditionalist myself (Peanut Butter all the way!), but I am certainly guilty of many surreptitious dips and licks.

 
At October 24, 2011 at 12:27 AM , Blogger Kaleido Mind said...

yummmm!!

 
At October 26, 2011 at 2:25 AM , Blogger Wander.Lust said...

yummm. i love nutella!!!

 

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate and love reading your comments! And I always do my best to respond (so if you're not subscribed to the comment thread, check back if you feel so inclined).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home