This Page

has been moved to new address

adventures in weekending: christmastime was here

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
coffee, light & sweet: adventures in weekending: christmastime was here

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

adventures in weekending: christmastime was here





Spent with family, gifts, lasagna, meatballs, decorations, cake, laughter, affection and a game playing on the TV in the background (which lured all the men to the living room). I loved watching the kids excitedly tear into their presents. I loved seeing people I haven't seen in what seems like ages. And I loved that comforting feeling of being home for the holidays.

-jillian m.

Labels: , , , , ,

13 Comments:

At December 27, 2011 at 7:26 AM , Blogger Jane said...

It looks like you had the loveliest Christmas! The food you had looks amazing.

 
At December 27, 2011 at 7:31 AM , Blogger Alexa said...

Looks like you had an amazing holiday! That cake is gorgeous. You are inspiring me for New Year's :)

 
At December 27, 2011 at 7:40 AM , Blogger colleen said...

all that food looks so delicious! looks like you had a very happy holiday!

 
At December 27, 2011 at 9:01 AM , Blogger sherri lynn said...

Sounds like you had a perfect weekend!

 
At December 27, 2011 at 10:29 AM , Blogger Maria said...

Your pictures are so sweet! and they really capture the feel of being home for Christmas. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Maria xx
www.cheekypinktulip.blogspot.com

 
At December 27, 2011 at 10:37 AM , Blogger Chelle Lynn said...

Beautiful pictures! Looks like a very merry Christmas indeed. :)

 
At December 27, 2011 at 11:05 AM , Blogger B E C K Y said...

xoxo quite awesome memories you captured. and those meatballs look so nummy!

 
At December 27, 2011 at 11:29 AM , Blogger Why Girls Are Weird said...

Looks like an amazing, food filled Christmas! Love it!

 
At December 27, 2011 at 11:45 AM , Blogger rooth said...

Fantastic photos - everyone looks like they're having such a great time!

 
At December 27, 2011 at 12:04 PM , Blogger Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

Your family photos are the best :) although I don't completely understand the last one, haha ^^ x

 
At December 27, 2011 at 4:00 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

I'm in love with that cake.

 
At December 27, 2011 at 5:55 PM , Blogger Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

You captured some great shots! Everything looks delicious.

*Erin

 
At December 27, 2011 at 8:22 PM , Blogger Elle Sees said...

i had a merry day but a stressful visit. glad to head home and breathe some fresh air and detress.

 

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate and love reading your comments! And I always do my best to respond (so if you're not subscribed to the comment thread, check back if you feel so inclined).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home