This Page

has been moved to new address

lately

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
coffee, light & sweet: lately

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

lately

This move has pretty much consumed all of my time, which is why posting has been a bit sparse around these parts. I'm hoping to be back in full swing by next week, but in the meantime, here's a quick look at what I've been up to lately. Just a warning: I've been living like a poor college student for the past few days.

Trying to combine and fit our books onto the bookshelves.


Making garlic mashed potatoes and crispy hash browns (recipe coming soon), with the 10lb. bag of potatoes we bought. Looks like it's going to be potatoes every day this week...

Putting up our makeshift curtains (actually bedsheets) until my dreamy pumpkin-colored curtains are delivered.

Lots of leftover pizza and tv. 

And the fun stuff: getting to know our neighborhood a little bit more (and loving it so far).

Nothing beats a dollar store, huh? Can't wait to catch up with you guys soon!

-jillian m.

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At December 20, 2011 at 9:51 AM , Blogger rooth said...

Good luck with the rest of your move in!

 
At December 20, 2011 at 10:33 AM , Blogger sherri lynn said...

I hope the rest of your move-in and transition goes well! Post a picture of your curtains when they come in :)

 
At December 20, 2011 at 11:12 AM , Blogger Chelle Lynn said...

We had the same problem with our books. My husband has TWO copies of that Carl Sagan Cosmos book, but he can't bear to let either go.

 
At December 20, 2011 at 11:23 AM , Blogger Sam W. said...

pizza is always necessary during a move. hope you get settled soon :)

 
At December 20, 2011 at 5:00 PM , Blogger A Crimson Kiss said...

Oh, those moves! It looks like things are going well, and I'm cracking up/drooling over that 100lb bag of potatoes!

 
At December 20, 2011 at 8:28 PM , Blogger Jane said...

Sounds like you've been busy, good luck with the rest of the move! Potatoes every day of the week sounds good to me, haha.

 
At December 21, 2011 at 7:10 PM , Anonymous kristina said...

it's really fun to live like a poor college student imo, yum on the pizza and hash browns ~ i could live on that stuff, and i like my pizza cold!!
xx, kristina

 
At December 23, 2011 at 11:30 PM , Blogger h said...

Oh man, not looking forward to my move this summer. Especially since I might be away on internship for it. Moving is always so hectic. Agh.

'Glad to see you're nearing the other side.

 
At December 25, 2011 at 7:28 PM , Blogger B E C K Y said...

nothing beats .99 kitchen supplies! SCORE!

 

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate and love reading your comments! And I always do my best to respond (so if you're not subscribed to the comment thread, check back if you feel so inclined).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home