This Page

has been moved to new address

party rock is in the house tonight...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
coffee, light & sweet: party rock is in the house tonight...

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

party rock is in the house tonight...

 As I've mentioned before, my nephew Mason, loves to cut a rug. He's got some pretty stellar moves for a 4 year-old. At least I think so. But I'm a little biased, admittedly.

Even when the party's winding down, this kid is still running on a full tank. Have a look for yourself:


Did you catch that fall? I thought he recovered from it quite nicely.


Photobucket

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

At January 31, 2012 at 7:56 AM , Blogger NaNa said...

omg he is adorable! hehe he DOES have some pretty cool moves, hard to believe he's only 4. the flapping of the vest, singing along at the right moments, hehe he definitely has groove!

love from the NaNa girls x

 
At January 31, 2012 at 8:52 AM , Blogger Alena: Oh, Its Just Perfect! said...

Hahaha. ADORABLE!!!!

 
At January 31, 2012 at 10:42 AM , Blogger Chelle Lynn said...

Kid's get better moves than me. And I'm an adult!

 
At January 31, 2012 at 11:38 AM , Anonymous Meghan @ Wishful Thinking said...

Adorable! What a cutie!

 
At January 31, 2012 at 12:31 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

Oh my word, so cute! Our three-year-old loves to dance too!

 
At January 31, 2012 at 3:41 PM , Blogger Aquí said...

this made my whole day!

 
At January 31, 2012 at 4:43 PM , Blogger Hannah {Culture Connoisseur} said...

Haha, what a sweetheart! Kids really get the whole "dance like no one is watching" thing. Or maybe they LOVE that everyone is watching and they are just a ham...

 
At January 31, 2012 at 11:57 PM , Blogger B E C K Y said...

Love Love. My two kids walk around singing this all the time. They even come up with their own words as they apply to things going on around them, to the tune of the anthem. lol Such a fun song and such an uber cute kiddo!!

 
At February 1, 2012 at 2:22 AM , Anonymous kristina said...

wow!! he's got moves!! and his little bro is following his lead quite well. they are too cute jillian!!
xoxo, kristina

 
At February 6, 2012 at 11:30 AM , Blogger Ashley said...

Soooo, I HATE that song, but I might actually like it now because of that clip. He's adorable.

P.S. Love the new york accents I'm hearing! :P

 

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate and love reading your comments! And I always do my best to respond (so if you're not subscribed to the comment thread, check back if you feel so inclined).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home