This Page

has been moved to new address

adventures in weekending: busy days, lazy days

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
coffee, light & sweet: adventures in weekending: busy days, lazy days

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

adventures in weekending: busy days, lazy days


I can honestly say that not one minute of this weekend was wasted.  Whether I was at my sister's annual After Christmas party drinking mimosas, feasting on Mexican food, going on a bit of a home-shopping spree or watching a marathon of 24, it was well spent. I could definitely get used to these rare three-day weekends.








There were times when my feet were going to fall off from walking so much (and with heavy bags in tote).
There were times when I felt like me and the couch were one from sitting on it for so many hours.
There were times when I wanted to explode from from eating too much steak, cheesy potatoes and creme brulee.
And it was all so so good.


Photobucket

Labels: , , , , , , ,

14 Comments:

At February 21, 2012 at 8:12 AM , Blogger colleen said...

and getting used to a four day work week :) here's hoping it goes by fast!

 
At February 21, 2012 at 9:00 AM , Blogger Jess said...

steak, cheesy potatoes AND creme brulee? I am so totally jealous!

 
At February 21, 2012 at 9:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yumm that food looks delicious! great photos :)

x

 
At February 21, 2012 at 9:55 AM , Blogger sherri lynn said...

Your weekend looks amazing! 3-day weekends really are the best... there needs to be more of them in the year!

 
At February 21, 2012 at 10:13 AM , Blogger rooth said...

Oh 24, I do miss thee. We used to have 24 viewing parties with friends and I'm so bummed that we can't do that anymore!

 
At February 21, 2012 at 12:23 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

There should ALWAYS be 3 day weekends, that's what I want to campaign for!!

 
At February 21, 2012 at 12:45 PM , Anonymous kristina said...

i love those kind of weekends! and days!! happy tuesday to you jillian ;)
xoxo

 
At February 21, 2012 at 12:57 PM , Blogger Marissa said...

Glad you had such a nice long weekend! Those cheesy potatoes look awfully tasty. :)

 
At February 21, 2012 at 1:56 PM , Blogger Jillian said...

I'm loving it. Currently, on the third or fourth season? I can't seem to remember. But it's great!

 
At February 21, 2012 at 1:56 PM , Blogger Jillian said...

Amen to that! I'll be right by your side.

 
At February 21, 2012 at 6:41 PM , Blogger Faith said...

It looks like you had a lovely weekend! The mimosas and Mexican food look awesome.

 
At February 21, 2012 at 7:07 PM , Blogger A Crimson Kiss said...

Cheers to three day weekends–there's nothing better!

 
At February 22, 2012 at 7:00 AM , Blogger Alexa said...

The three day weekend certainly spoiled me…I feel so rested now! I'm glad you had such a great one. Fun photos!!

 
At February 22, 2012 at 2:32 PM , Blogger Katherine said...

Steak, cheesy potatoes AND creme brulee? My goodness. That sounds divine.

- Katherine

 

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate and love reading your comments! And I always do my best to respond (so if you're not subscribed to the comment thread, check back if you feel so inclined).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home