This Page

has been moved to new address

weekend plans

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
coffee, light & sweet: weekend plans

Friday, February 17, 2012

weekend plans






{This was shot in the Creative Little Garden}


I'm in a very good mood today. This is the first weekend in quite a while when I'll actually have time to organize and do weekendy things without having to rush or keep a strict timetable. And some of us,
including myself, have the extra day off for President's Day, woohoo! I might even take advantage of the extra day to get started on some Downton Abbey-watching. Oh, the possibilities...

So I'll leave you with some links to flip through today. There were quite a few things I came across this week that were worth sharing:

DIY paper flowers. Pretty, unique and they won't wilt!

~ I've had chocolate on the brain (thanks to chocolate week on the Cooking Channel),
so it seems appropriate to share sexy salted hot fudge with you. And the best hot chocolate. And milk chocolate pudding with cream and raspberry sauce. You're welcome.

~ I've been turning to this blog for organizational and general home ideas for teeny tiny apartments.

Brooklyn Fare's statement packaging is unpretentious, straightforward and part smart-ass. I'm liking the little jab at Starbucks.

How to organize your fridge.

~ Can we just take a step back in time and admire the beauty that is '90s fashion?

Enjoy! And a happy weekend to you!

Photobucket

Labels: ,

15 Comments:

At February 17, 2012 at 7:23 AM , Blogger Alexa said...

You always find the best links and recipes! I am excited to try the fridge organizing tips over the weekend. And I had to laugh at the 90s fashion. What were we thinking??

Thank you for sharing!

 
At February 17, 2012 at 7:38 AM , Blogger Jillian said...

Thank you, Alexa! I'm definitely trying the fridge tips too. Mine is a mess of things that I can never find.

And '90s fashion. What is there to do but laugh? I love it.

 
At February 17, 2012 at 7:44 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

sounds like you're going to have a lovely weekend. have fun!

doesn't take much to get me thinking of chocolate! lol

 
At February 17, 2012 at 7:49 AM , Blogger colleen said...

i can't wait for this weekend either! hope yours is great.

 
At February 17, 2012 at 7:50 AM , Blogger Jillian said...

Hahaha, so true!

 
At February 17, 2012 at 7:50 AM , Blogger Jillian said...

You too! Have a great one, lady.

 
At February 17, 2012 at 9:40 AM , Blogger sherri lynn said...

Oh I'm drooling over those chocolate links. Hope you have a great weekend lady!

 
At February 17, 2012 at 10:53 AM , Blogger Rowena @ rolala loves said...

I was just thinking I need to re-organize my fridge. Enjoy the long weekend!

 
At February 17, 2012 at 11:48 AM , Blogger Aquí said...

I love the paper flowers! I saw some recently made out of old maps!

 
At February 17, 2012 at 1:11 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

What's funny is I'm noticing some 90s styles coming back...like the dresses in Clueless. Cracks. me. up.

 
At February 18, 2012 at 8:36 AM , Anonymous Meghan @ Wishful Thinking said...

Just checked out Tiny Ass Apartment - it's brilliant! Hope you have a wonderful weekend Jillian!

 
At February 18, 2012 at 4:36 PM , Blogger A Crimson Kiss said...

So glad you're smiling–here's to a long weekend and endless possibilities! And Tiny Ass Apartment really is amazing!

 
At February 20, 2012 at 1:24 PM , Blogger yours truly, melissa said...

Sounds like a terrific weekend, & I hope you're enjoying this Monday off!

Thanks for the links, I just found a way to organize my scarves :)

 
At February 21, 2012 at 1:59 PM , Blogger rebecca said...

I WISH I could organize our fridge. I just play tetris instead because nothing ever fits.... it's so small!!!

 
At February 21, 2012 at 2:05 PM , Blogger Jillian said...

My fridge is tiny too! It's shorter than I am (I'm only 5'1). Bob (who's over 6') looks like he's opening a dollhouse fridge.

 

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate and love reading your comments! And I always do my best to respond (so if you're not subscribed to the comment thread, check back if you feel so inclined).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home