This Page

has been moved to new address

sandwich idea: bacon, bleu cheese and pear

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
coffee, light & sweet: sandwich idea: bacon, bleu cheese and pear

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

sandwich idea: bacon, bleu cheese and pear

This is a quick, easy and super delicious sandwich for anyone that loves a little sweet with their salty.

All you need is:
a few thin slices of pear
2-3 strips of cooked, crispy bacon
some bleu cheese, melted
a whole-wheat English muffin, toasted



Enjoy while still toasty and warm. Take pleasure in the contrasting flavors. Appreciate the different textures. It's divine.

Photobucket

Labels: ,

13 Comments:

At February 28, 2012 at 7:29 AM , Blogger sherri lynn said...

I love the variety of flavors you have going on here! A little sweet and salty is always satisfying to my palate.

 
At February 28, 2012 at 7:57 AM , Blogger Alena: Oh, Its Just Perfect! said...

This combo sounds amazing!! I can't wait to try it. xo

 
At February 28, 2012 at 11:35 AM , Blogger rooth said...

Looks nommy - great pictures!

 
At February 28, 2012 at 12:47 PM , Blogger Aquí said...

I never would have thought of this for a sandwich, though I adore this flavor combination! I think adding a bit of frisée or another pleasantly bitter green would be good too!

 
At February 28, 2012 at 3:25 PM , Blogger Marissa said...

Umm... this is brilliant! I'm trying this out the next time I go grocery shopping. Sounds like absolute heaven.

 
At February 28, 2012 at 4:02 PM , Blogger rebecca said...

a perfectly simple weekday meal.

 
At February 28, 2012 at 5:17 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

Genius! How can you go wrong with those ingredients?! :)

 
At February 28, 2012 at 5:24 PM , Anonymous Emily said...

Usually I feel a bit creeped out by fruit in savoury food... but I might actually have to try this. It certainly looks fantastic.

 
At February 28, 2012 at 5:33 PM , Blogger nancy said...

oh dear, I feel myself wishing I ate meat and cheese...

 
At February 28, 2012 at 6:58 PM , Blogger A Crimson Kiss said...

Oh my goodness, YES!

 
At February 28, 2012 at 10:56 PM , Blogger Emily said...

oh my my myyyyyy, i need it! such a great idea! will definitely be making it ASAP

 
At February 29, 2012 at 4:11 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

Oh my, that sounds so delicious! I must try this soon.

 
At March 2, 2012 at 8:38 AM , Anonymous Emily said...

I tried it... and it was awesome. It may be a new favourite :)

 

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate and love reading your comments! And I always do my best to respond (so if you're not subscribed to the comment thread, check back if you feel so inclined).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home