This Page

has been moved to new address

friday fillers

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
coffee, light & sweet: friday fillers

Friday, March 16, 2012

friday fillers






  • This is the recipe that turned me on to lentils.

  • I'm looking to this site as somewhat of a guide for my next trip.


Photobucket

Labels:

11 Comments:

At March 16, 2012 at 7:36 AM , Blogger colleen said...

if the scent of rosemary can make me smarter count me in because i looooove smelling that stuff. one of my favorite herbs.

 
At March 16, 2012 at 7:59 AM , Blogger Selene said...

thank you so much <3

 
At March 16, 2012 at 8:43 AM , Blogger Jillian said...

You and me both. Love that rich smell...

 
At March 16, 2012 at 9:37 AM , Anonymous Meghan @ Wishful Thinking said...

Very intrigued by the 'fun things you can do with your blog' link... checking it out now! Have a wonderful weekend Jillian!

 
At March 16, 2012 at 10:12 AM , Anonymous Gloria said...

That lentil soup recipe looks amazing! Have a great weekend!

 
At March 16, 2012 at 12:03 PM , Blogger Anne said...

very beautiful blog !

 
At March 16, 2012 at 1:13 PM , Blogger rooth said...

These are some really cool links - thanks for sharing

 
At March 16, 2012 at 3:30 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

Ahhhh...blogging tips!!! I might spend hours on that site! haha.

 
At March 17, 2012 at 10:31 AM , Blogger Bravoe Runway said...

I am definitely interested in the blogging tips site :)

 
At March 17, 2012 at 2:27 PM , Blogger A Crimson Kiss said...

Loved all those fabulous blogging tips–I can see myself occupied for hours this weekend!

 
At March 17, 2012 at 3:35 PM , Blogger Adriana said...

Definitely reading about how the scent of rosemary can make you smarter :)

thanks for sharing!

 

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate and love reading your comments! And I always do my best to respond (so if you're not subscribed to the comment thread, check back if you feel so inclined).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home