This Page

has been moved to new address

oscar does happy hour

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
coffee, light & sweet: oscar does happy hour

Friday, March 9, 2012

oscar does happy hour

Hey, remember this guy
 Yeah, that's his beer. He knows it's Friday.


Photobucket

Labels:

13 Comments:

At March 9, 2012 at 8:02 AM , Anonymous Vanessa said...

So cute :-)

 
At March 9, 2012 at 9:09 AM , Blogger colleen said...

that picture - i die! so cute.

 
At March 9, 2012 at 9:27 AM , Blogger onesixthreechirp said...

Omg! So cute! :)

 
At March 9, 2012 at 9:43 AM , Anonymous Gloria said...

Haha I love Coronas too, Oscar!

 
At March 9, 2012 at 9:52 AM , Blogger Rowena @ rolala loves said...

Oscar is adorable!

I used to carry my entire life in my bag too but it got too heavy lol ;p

Happy weekend!
rolala loves

 
At March 9, 2012 at 10:44 AM , Blogger rooth said...

All together now - AWWWW! Happy Friday!

 
At March 9, 2012 at 12:40 PM , Blogger Caroline said...

HA! Too cute.

 
At March 9, 2012 at 2:55 PM , Blogger Christine said...

He looks so sweet with his little paws! I'm dying to get a dog or cat - everyone in my building has a dog! But there will be a kitten waiting for me in Paris if I move back.. what an incentive :)

 
At March 9, 2012 at 4:18 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

Oscar cracks me up! ha :) That little lush...

 
At March 10, 2012 at 1:21 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

Also, a technical question for you, Jillian. How did you set up your comments like this so that you can reply straight to every comment? I'd like to do that in my blog! :)

 
At March 11, 2012 at 1:13 AM , Blogger Zabrinah said...

Yay for the weekend!!!!! He's so adorable, by the way!

~Zabrinah
[your everyday girl,
writing about guys]

 
At March 11, 2012 at 11:55 AM , Anonymous Meghan @ Wishful Thinking said...

I'd love to hang out with Oscar, he looks like fun!

 
At March 11, 2012 at 6:12 PM , Blogger Sierra said...

Ha ha love it! :) Hope you are having a great weekend!

 

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate and love reading your comments! And I always do my best to respond (so if you're not subscribed to the comment thread, check back if you feel so inclined).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home