This Page

has been moved to new address

i hid the nutella

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
coffee, light & sweet: i hid the nutella

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

i hid the nutella

For a couple of reasons. 

One for my own benefit. If it's out of sight, it will be out of mind. 

Another reason being that Bob can not be trusted around Nutella. He can eat an entire jar in one sitting - and that's not an exaggeration. 

I was hoping to save it for a rainy day. Maybe to be used for a batch of  brownies to share with friends?

So I hid it, so that he wouldn't be tempted. It was for his own good and mine.

But then one night, while I was sleeping, he caved and went on a search and found the jar. When I woke up, I saw this note:


Photobucket

Labels: ,

13 Comments:

At April 11, 2012 at 8:15 AM , Blogger Stephanie Shepherd said...

Oh my that is too funny! Nutella wins! :)

 
At April 11, 2012 at 8:23 AM , Blogger Jillian said...

As expected!

 
At April 11, 2012 at 8:55 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

heehee.
a whole jar in one sitting! impressed or disgusted, not sure which LOL
ah, i love the stuff, but keep it in the back of the shelf. that's enough for me.

 
At April 11, 2012 at 9:06 AM , Blogger rooth said...

HA! That is totally me. I'm just better off not buying it. Sigh.

 
At April 11, 2012 at 9:08 AM , Blogger Alexa said...

my last jar ran out about 2 months ago and i've yet to replace it. i've simply got no control.

 
At April 11, 2012 at 9:43 AM , Blogger fifth floor apartment said...

i relate to this post on every level. nutella > everything.

xo alison

 
At April 11, 2012 at 5:30 PM , Blogger Jillian said...

Impressed AND disgusted...I'm a little bit of both, haha.

 
At April 11, 2012 at 7:25 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

hahaha! I feel the same way about nutella!!!

 
At April 11, 2012 at 9:54 PM , Blogger colleen said...

HAHAHAHA. that's awesome.

 
At April 11, 2012 at 11:32 PM , Blogger Emily said...

well done. well well well done.

 
At April 12, 2012 at 12:38 PM , Blogger sherri lynn said...

haha that is too funny! My husband always complains that I hide food too - the stuff I like so that I don't have to share!

 
At April 12, 2012 at 2:13 PM , Blogger Giovanna said...

Hahaha too funny! Love it!

xx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com
ShabbyApple Gift Card Giveaway!

 
At April 16, 2012 at 12:37 AM , Anonymous Jamillah said...

hahahahahahha, i like this bob.

 

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate and love reading your comments! And I always do my best to respond (so if you're not subscribed to the comment thread, check back if you feel so inclined).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home