This Page

has been moved to new address

friday fillers

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
coffee, light & sweet: friday fillers

Friday, May 4, 2012

friday fillers



  •  I don't care if it's almost summer, it's never too warm for hot chocolate.


  • This made my my day (best wedding toast/marriage advice EVER!)



  • A list of happy things (just looking at the photos makes me happy - so colorful!).


Photobucket


Labels:

10 Comments:

At May 4, 2012 at 7:35 AM , Blogger colleen said...

where or where is that tart from? and note to self, go home and watch that toast/speech.

 
At May 4, 2012 at 8:23 AM , Blogger Jillian said...

I's from Home in the West Village! Go there, it's so good. Although, this was taken some time last summer and the menu changes with the seasons. And YES, you must watch that wedding toast...it's the funniest.

 
At May 4, 2012 at 8:26 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

that little tartlet looks sooo inviting.
off to check some of those links.

have a happy-filled weekend!

 
At May 4, 2012 at 8:32 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

that old couple cracked me up.

 
At May 4, 2012 at 10:50 AM , Anonymous Gloria said...

The grandparents' toast is absolutely hilarious!

 
At May 4, 2012 at 11:06 AM , Blogger Rowena @ rolala loves said...

I hear you on that hot chocolate! And that toast was awesomely funny!
Happy weekend!

Rowena @ rolala loves

 
At May 5, 2012 at 10:43 AM , Blogger Ashley said...

Hot chocolate is totally appropriate for New York as it was freezing while I was there!!!!

 
At May 6, 2012 at 5:52 AM , Anonymous Meghan @ Wishful Thinking said...

Totally agree with you, that is the best wedding speech ever! It really cracked me up! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

 
At May 7, 2012 at 1:23 PM , Blogger sherri lynn said...

I need to start using that Budget Bytes blog! Our grocery bill always seems out of control so maybe this would help keep things budgeting well!

 
At May 7, 2012 at 10:07 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Just looking at that tart has my mouth watering! - great tip about the budget bytes!! Thanks :)

 

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate and love reading your comments! And I always do my best to respond (so if you're not subscribed to the comment thread, check back if you feel so inclined).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home