This Page

has been moved to new address

friday fillers

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
coffee, light & sweet: friday fillers

Friday, April 27, 2012

friday fillers




  • Spring to summer sneakers under $55. If I could get my hands on those polka-dotted Madewells, I'd live in them everyday.


  • What a tidy way to hold hair elastics! Definitely trying this.


Photobucket

Labels:

5 Comments:

At April 27, 2012 at 8:42 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

YES it's okay! lol

have a happy weekend.

 
At April 27, 2012 at 3:16 PM , Blogger A Crimson Kiss said...

I just loved that TedTalk–here's to introverts! And those polka dot Madewells found a spot on my wishlist, too!

 
At April 27, 2012 at 4:01 PM , Blogger rooth said...

Jillian, hope you have a wonderful weekend

 
At April 30, 2012 at 2:49 AM , Anonymous Meghan @ Wishful Thinking said...

Guess what I am doing right now (besides typing this)? Making an elastic band holder! Brilliant!

 
At May 4, 2012 at 3:16 PM , Blogger Joelle said...

Thanks so much for the shout out! Hope you have a fabulous weekend my dear ;)

xoxo,
Joelle

 

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate and love reading your comments! And I always do my best to respond (so if you're not subscribed to the comment thread, check back if you feel so inclined).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home