This Page

has been moved to new address

adventures in weekending: the coffee shop

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
coffee, light & sweet: adventures in weekending: the coffee shop

Monday, April 30, 2012

adventures in weekending: the coffee shop







Spending hours sipping vanilla and hazelnut lattes at a local, low-key coffee shop is now going to be a weekly requirement of mine.  We only just discovered a café in the neighborhood that is the quietest, quaintest place during the day. Very few people, nice staff, good coffee and no pressure to leave or order another even though you’ve finished your drink about an hour ago. And so we didn’t…for a while anyway.

It almost felt like it should’ve been a Sunday afternoon.

Photobucket

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

At April 30, 2012 at 8:13 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

vanilla and hazelnut lattes - i wouldn't say no, yum.
i love places like that, no rushing it's customers.

 
At April 30, 2012 at 9:22 AM , Blogger colleen said...

yes a long day in a coffee shop is always nice. reminds me of college and studying for my chemistry exams. also - you are gorgeous in the above photo (nothing new there).

 
At April 30, 2012 at 4:13 PM , Blogger rebecca said...

I was just gonna say.... reminds me of college days.

 
At April 30, 2012 at 9:17 PM , Blogger A Crimson Kiss said...

This sounds positively heavenly!

 
At May 1, 2012 at 1:28 AM , Blogger rooth said...

Matchy match Cons, I love it

 
At May 1, 2012 at 7:04 AM , Blogger Jillian said...

Thank you, Colleen!

 
At May 1, 2012 at 1:19 PM , Blogger sherri lynn said...

I need to find a coffee shop like that! most of the ones I've been to here are bustling wtih people. Love that first picture of the heart! That would be cute framed.

 

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate and love reading your comments! And I always do my best to respond (so if you're not subscribed to the comment thread, check back if you feel so inclined).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home