This Page

has been moved to new address

friday fillers

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
coffee, light & sweet: friday fillers

Friday, June 29, 2012

friday fillers



  • Blogs are all abuzz with the recent passing of Nora Ephron - and this one is no exception. Here are a few of of her best film moments and here is a cute mash-up of some memorable scenes from her movies.



  • I'm bummed that I missed the annual Mermaid Parade in Coney Island, but I can live vicariously through these wacky photos.

  • I'm sorry, but I can't get enough of looking at awkward family photos. These are GOLD.

 Photobucket

Labels:

9 Comments:

At June 29, 2012 at 10:31 AM , Blogger rooth said...

HAHAHA - I'm dying at those awkward family photos

 
At June 29, 2012 at 11:14 AM , Blogger Jillian said...

Me too! I'm so mortified for the family in those weird "naked" suits! What is that?!

 
At June 29, 2012 at 12:27 PM , Anonymous Meghan @ Wishful Thinking said...

Just spat my coffee over my desk laughing at the awkward family pics! Priceless!

 
At June 29, 2012 at 12:45 PM , Blogger Jillian said...

Ha! When I first saw that page, I was like, "I can't NOT share these!".

 
At June 29, 2012 at 3:16 PM , Blogger Marissa said...

Oh my god, there was a mermaid parade? So cool!

 
At June 29, 2012 at 6:06 PM , Blogger A Crimson Kiss said...

Suri's burn book + awkward family photos = amazing Friday afternoon!

 
At June 29, 2012 at 6:16 PM , Blogger Ginny said...

awww, those two great danes are AMAZING! and jesus, my boyfriend just saw those brownie filled cookies on my screen and now he´s begging me to make him some over the weekend! boys... :-)

 
At June 29, 2012 at 7:29 PM , Blogger colleen said...

You post about suri the day it's announced her parents are getting divorced?!?! did you know something we didn't ;) love her burn book.

 
At July 2, 2012 at 7:54 PM , Blogger Christine said...

Hahaha wow I've never seen Suri's Burn Book -- it's hilarious!! I love how it's described "a study in Suri and the people who disappoint her. "

 

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate and love reading your comments! And I always do my best to respond (so if you're not subscribed to the comment thread, check back if you feel so inclined).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home