This Page

has been moved to new address

currently spending time with....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
coffee, light & sweet: currently spending time with....

Monday, July 4, 2011

currently spending time with....

Cutie #1

and Cutie #2.

Be back tomorrow with a post.  Happy Fourth of July!

-jillian m.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At July 4, 2011 at 6:16 PM , Blogger Ana Degenaar said...

OMG! I can't stand it. I want a puppy pronto!!

 
At July 5, 2011 at 12:00 AM , Blogger April said...

CUTIES INDEED!! Happy fourth!

 
At July 5, 2011 at 1:24 PM , Blogger rebecca said...

ah!! you have some sweeties on your hand.

 
At July 5, 2011 at 11:34 PM , Blogger galatea. said...

your doggies are the cutest! makes me miss mine ;(

 
At July 6, 2011 at 12:42 AM , Blogger Alena: Oh, Its Just Perfect! said...

Adorable companions!! Too cute!

 

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate and love reading your comments! And I always do my best to respond (so if you're not subscribed to the comment thread, check back if you feel so inclined).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home