This Page

has been moved to new address

friday!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
coffee, light & sweet: friday!

Friday, July 22, 2011

friday!




  • How do you feel about female urinals? Is this what we have to look forward to?

  • Just discovered this blog that I think everyone should bookmark!  If you're looking to improve your writing, blogging and/or business, then this one's for you. I downloaded the free e-book and found the advice to be quite invaluable.  (Thank you to Jamillah for retweeting this on Twitter!).


  •  Happy weekend to you!  I'm starting mine early.  I took today off to head to the beach!  And after a hellish Thursday, this could not have come any sooner.  I'm so happy I could cry!

-jillian m.

Labels:

19 Comments:

At July 22, 2011 at 9:30 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

hmm, not sure about the female urinals. the idea is to save space?

but i AM sure about the spicy Mexican ice-cream! woohoo

have a great (long ) weekend!

 
At July 22, 2011 at 10:09 AM , Blogger Sam W. said...

excited to check out the blog and ebook - thanks for the tip!

have a lovely weekend.

 
At July 22, 2011 at 10:54 AM , Blogger Anna Walker said...

Hm love the cork picture! Is it a reference to advice in Italy?? ;) I don't think I would be a fan of female urinals! We like our privacy!!
Have a wonderful weekend!

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

 
At July 22, 2011 at 11:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

can't wait to check out the links! happy friday!

 
At July 22, 2011 at 12:14 PM , Blogger Gloria said...

Mexican chocolate ice cream sounds like the PERFECT treat in this heat. Happy weekend!

 
At July 22, 2011 at 2:56 PM , Blogger Erika Lee @ A Tiny Rocket said...

I love chocolate anything! :) have a super weekend.

 
At July 22, 2011 at 4:38 PM , Blogger Aquí said...

great links this week. I also bookmarked that site via miss jamillah. Great advice! Good for you, taking the day off to beach it! I would love to do that!

 
At July 22, 2011 at 5:31 PM , Blogger April said...

Fun links! That female urinal makes no sense, we still have to take our pants off!

 
At July 22, 2011 at 6:34 PM , Blogger A Crimson Kiss said...

Mexican chocolate ice cream? I'm in love. Have a divine weekend, darling!

 
At July 22, 2011 at 6:50 PM , Blogger Rhiannon Bosse said...

Female urinal? Now that I have to check out! Haha have a wonderful weekend beauty :)

 
At July 22, 2011 at 10:05 PM , Blogger Anait said...

Happy weekend! ahaha i saw those female urinals on Chelsea Lately...hilar but totally not my style!

 
At July 22, 2011 at 11:32 PM , Anonymous rachel said...

thanks for the links... and happy weekend! :)

 
At July 22, 2011 at 11:50 PM , Anonymous kankana said...

You have shared some amazing links here :)

 
At July 24, 2011 at 7:15 AM , Blogger Jane said...

Checking out all the links as soon as I finish typing this comment! Hope you had a good weekend.

 
At July 24, 2011 at 1:30 PM , Blogger Regan said...

Great picture and links!
<3

 
At July 24, 2011 at 5:30 PM , Anonymous Erin Lian said...

Need that icecream in my life. I hope you had a good chillax on the beach :)
<3

 
At July 25, 2011 at 1:12 AM , Anonymous Pink Ronnie said...

Sorry to hear Thursday was bad - hope weekend was better!
Ronnie xo

 
At July 25, 2011 at 3:03 AM , Blogger Signe said...

Thank you for your sweet words and for thinking about us here in Norway. The situation is just surreal and devestating...

Hugs,
Signe

 
At July 27, 2011 at 12:23 AM , Blogger hellotampon said...

Female urinals sound fine to me- I clean elderly people's junk for a living, and that job pretty much strips you of all your modestly. I don't care if other people see me pee!

 

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate and love reading your comments! And I always do my best to respond (so if you're not subscribed to the comment thread, check back if you feel so inclined).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home