This Page

has been moved to new address

friday!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
coffee, light & sweet: friday!

Friday, July 8, 2011

friday!



  • One of the very many things that I love about the '80s: teen flicks! Check out the list of movies that are summer must-sees (Just One of the Guys is my fave!)




  • Happy weekend to you!

-jillian m.

Labels:

20 Comments:

At July 8, 2011 at 7:44 AM , Blogger Ana Degenaar said...

I love links I am so clicking right now. It relaxes me. xx

 
At July 8, 2011 at 12:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my goodness. scrunchies. no!

laura

 
At July 8, 2011 at 2:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMIGOSH!!! Why Hilary?! Whhhhyyyy!?

That adoption story is so precious! I'm going to send it to my mama, she used to work in foster care so has a little sweet spot for these kinds of stories.

 
At July 8, 2011 at 3:20 PM , Blogger Chelsea Finn said...

Oh my, I hope the scrunchie doesn't come back! Great post. :)

<3Chelsea Elizabeth
http://www.organizedxxmess.blogspot.com

 
At July 8, 2011 at 3:47 PM , Blogger Aquí said...

always love the friday links! Thanks for the great reads :)

 
At July 8, 2011 at 3:48 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Scrunchies? Haha I remember those days... :)

xx

 
At July 8, 2011 at 5:22 PM , Blogger Sam W. said...

great links!! happy weekend :)

 
At July 8, 2011 at 7:28 PM , Blogger yours truly, melissa said...

you have such a cute blog here! and that baked banana oatmeal in your previous post sounds delicious. i eat oatmeal for breakfast pretty much all winter long.

 
At July 8, 2011 at 7:43 PM , Blogger A Crimson Kiss said...

LOVE these links-they're genius! Have a wonderful weekend, darling!

 
At July 8, 2011 at 10:37 PM , Blogger April said...

Mmm, lavender is my favorite

 
At July 9, 2011 at 2:29 AM , Blogger K. said...

You have very good blog! :)

if you have time, please check out mine too,
http//freshblossom.blogspot.com

 
At July 9, 2011 at 4:20 AM , Blogger Mikko Tyllinen said...

:) Awesome article,links and very beautifu picture!
Happy weekend to you too!

 
At July 9, 2011 at 12:27 PM , Blogger Radiant Make Up said...

I dear I really hope the scrunchie will never make a comeback lol
gorgeous post as always!! x

 
At July 9, 2011 at 4:02 PM , Anonymous emily said...

i love the uses of lavender article! i'm going on a hiking trip tomorrow, so any/all possible bug repellants are good

 
At July 9, 2011 at 9:58 PM , Blogger Diana Smith said...

that is so funny about hilary wearing a scrunchie, you think she could afford a hair stylist to do her hair all the time!

 
At July 10, 2011 at 6:29 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love that flower! Hope you had a great weekend! on to the next week!

 
At July 11, 2011 at 10:55 AM , Anonymous Meghan @ Wishful Thinking said...

Yep, I'm afraid so, scrunchies are coming back! Just saw a whole collection of them online at Forever 21! This is bad.

 
At July 11, 2011 at 11:29 AM , Blogger Punctuation Mark said...

beautiful image!!! have a great week!!!

 
At July 11, 2011 at 2:20 PM , Blogger Caroline said...

I can't stand scrunchies hahaha it reminds me of being little and getting my hair done in the mornings before school eeek!

 
At July 12, 2011 at 3:31 AM , Blogger Ellinor Forje said...

I can scent it from here. Oh, and I'm definately going to try the recipe below. Yummy yummy. Thanks for sharing the photos and feel free to drop by me too, soon.

 

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate and love reading your comments! And I always do my best to respond (so if you're not subscribed to the comment thread, check back if you feel so inclined).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home