This Page

has been moved to new address

friday!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
coffee, light & sweet: friday!

Friday, September 2, 2011

friday!

I am heading out St. Lucia early tomorrow morning! I'll be gone for about a week. I'm so very excited for this much-needed trip, but I'm also stoked to get back to blogging. For weeks, I haven't been been blogging to the standard I hold myself to. But once I return (hopefully refreshed and rarin' to go), I have some cool topics that I hope to share with you. 



Until then...



  • Apart from Amy's great sense of style, I am completely and utterly obsessed with her wedges! I really feel like I need a pair, but I would have no idea how to rock them. What would you wear with these stunners?












  • I will probably never bake any of the cakes or desserts that Heather posts, but I can't help but admire these works of art. Because that's just what it is. Beautiful, decadent, inspiring art.


  • Happy weekend to you! Hope to find you here when I get back! 

-jillian m.


p.s. This picture was taken by my very talented bf.

Labels:

25 Comments:

At September 2, 2011 at 7:36 AM , Blogger Felicia said...

Have a wonderful time on vacation!! Get extra tan and enjoy the sun for me!

 
At September 2, 2011 at 8:24 AM , Blogger Jillian said...

Thank you, Felicia!

 
At September 2, 2011 at 8:29 AM , Blogger colleen said...

i probably wouldn't wear those wedges because of the leopard print (my mom loves leopard print and i'm afriad i'm turning into her. i don't know how much longer i can resist it though). however, i think wedges are the perfect way to wear funky shoes - i have wedges where the wedge is covered in tons of silver tacks - i heart them so bad and everytime i wear them people always talk to me about them. basically i'm saying - go for the wedges.

and....have an amazing time! can't wait to see pictures when you get back!

 
At September 2, 2011 at 8:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

gorgeous photo! have fun on your trip - i hope you come back with tons of photos for the blog!

 
At September 2, 2011 at 10:24 AM , Blogger bananas. said...

oh you lucky little girl you!!! i'm so very jealous...have the time of your life.

xoxo.

 
At September 2, 2011 at 12:19 PM , Anonymous Gloria said...

Oh my goodness, soooo jealous! Have a wonderful vacation!

 
At September 2, 2011 at 1:03 PM , Blogger Katie said...

Such a pretty picture, have a fantastic vacation! xo

 
At September 2, 2011 at 2:40 PM , Blogger Aquí said...

I LOVE Amy's wedges! Oh man, I have a sick wedge addiction! Happy Friday my friend! Have tons of fun on vacation! I know you'll take lots of great photos!

 
At September 2, 2011 at 2:40 PM , Blogger Aquí said...

I LOVE Amy's wedges! Oh man, I have a sick wedge addiction! Happy Friday my friend! Have tons of fun on vacation! I know you'll take lots of great photos!

 
At September 2, 2011 at 3:28 PM , Blogger PhotoPuddle said...

Hope you have an awesome trip. I'm sure you will!

 
At September 2, 2011 at 8:05 PM , Blogger A Crimson Kiss said...

Safe flight and wonderful, wonderful week! Can't wait to see what you'll bring back with you!

 
At September 3, 2011 at 4:07 AM , Blogger Michelle's Style File said...

Enjoy your holiday!

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

 
At September 3, 2011 at 8:14 AM , Blogger onesixthreechirp said...

Have a nice trip! Beautiful photo!

 
At September 3, 2011 at 11:35 AM , Blogger Ashley said...

ahhhh vacation! I'm jealous! Have so much fun!

 
At September 4, 2011 at 12:38 AM , Blogger Jane said...

Hope you have fun chilling out during your week away! Checking out those links now.

 
At September 4, 2011 at 11:20 AM , Blogger Lidiya said...

Have an awesome vacation! I just adore that photo =)
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

 
At September 4, 2011 at 3:59 PM , Anonymous Erin Lian said...

I hope you are having a wonderful hollyday! Your blog is of an wonderful standard always :)
<3

 
At September 4, 2011 at 5:05 PM , Blogger The PvdH Journal said...

looking fwd to see what you bring back!

 
At September 5, 2011 at 11:27 AM , Blogger Radiant Make Up said...

Loving this post :)
so many new posts and blogs to read because of it!! x

 
At September 5, 2011 at 10:13 PM , Blogger amy said...

Hugs hugs hugs! My wedges are from Korea (atseoul.com) It was love at first sight.

You're a sugar plum. x


amyflyingakite.com

 
At September 6, 2011 at 11:46 AM , Blogger Punctuation Mark said...

hope you're having a great time off... enjoy!

 
At September 6, 2011 at 2:36 PM , Blogger Elle Sees said...

Thanks for the links and have fun!

 
At September 7, 2011 at 9:21 AM , Blogger sherri lynn said...

Have an amazing time!!

 
At September 7, 2011 at 5:38 PM , Blogger h said...

I always keep a few stock back-up posts for when times get hectic. Food posts are great to save for these sorts of stressful times.

 
At September 11, 2011 at 9:58 AM , Blogger Euniece Santiago said...

your bf is very talented indeed! such a beautiful picture! and i loved this post, especially the link to how to find time to read blogs. lately with the college life consuming every minute of my day i have been unable to find that time for myself to catch up on all of the things i love! so nice to read that article though. guess ill be waking up 30 minutes early from now on - no more snooze for me!

 

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate and love reading your comments! And I always do my best to respond (so if you're not subscribed to the comment thread, check back if you feel so inclined).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home