This Page

has been moved to new address

friday!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
coffee, light & sweet: friday!

Friday, August 12, 2011

friday!

 Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first - Ernestine Ulmer

  • An awesome guest post from Belinda on the most unique items that are sure to put you in a good mood and make your life that much easier. Adore and want everything on this list!

  • ABC is coming out with Celebrity Wife Swap and the first episode has Flavor Flav's and Dee Snider's ladies doing the switch-up. I predict dramaaaa!


  • Fashion magazines, don't go! Take a look at the best and worst-selling fashion mags.


  • I've been M.I.A. on the blogosphere this week, but I'm hoping to catch up on your blogs this weekend. Can't wait! And a very happy weekend to you!

-jillian m.

Labels:

9 Comments:

At August 12, 2011 at 9:14 AM , Blogger Katie said...

Haha I love the giant height differences :)

 
At August 12, 2011 at 9:18 AM , Blogger onesixthreechirp said...

Macaroon! <3

 
At August 12, 2011 at 10:03 AM , Blogger Sam W. said...

mmm, yum! i think height differences are always cute :)


Sam @ fitness food & faith

 
At August 12, 2011 at 10:30 AM , Blogger colleen said...

sad but true, i love wife swap. a celeb version sounds right up my alley.

 
At August 12, 2011 at 3:24 PM , Blogger Aquí said...

great links as usual! Love the best and worst selling mags list! I had no idea!

 
At August 12, 2011 at 8:30 PM , Blogger A said...

Celebrity wife swap...yikes!

 
At August 13, 2011 at 2:10 AM , Anonymous kristina@beancakes ❤ said...

you know, i followed the "eat dessert first" rule the other day at this diner ~ i ate my blackberry pie a la mode before my bowl of vegetable beef soup! it was awesome!!
xo ~ kristina

 
At August 13, 2011 at 12:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i find height differences endearing (though shaq and hoopz is an entirely different story....)

and i cannot wait for that celeb wife swap - so tuning in for that one haha

 
At August 14, 2011 at 7:23 AM , Blogger Radiant Make Up said...

I think height differences are cute- people are too judgemental sometimes :)

 

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate and love reading your comments! And I always do my best to respond (so if you're not subscribed to the comment thread, check back if you feel so inclined).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home