This Page

has been moved to new address

friday!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
coffee, light & sweet: friday!

Friday, August 26, 2011

friday!

"The things I want to know are in books; my best friend is the man who'll get me a book I ain't read" - Abraham Lincoln






  • Happy weekend to you (and to all my fellow east coasters, be safe)!


-jillian m.



Labels:

15 Comments:

At August 26, 2011 at 7:42 AM , Blogger Katie said...

Haha love the baby tattoos! Have a great weekend! xo

 
At August 26, 2011 at 9:29 AM , Blogger Ashley said...

you and I have much in common. Joseph Gordon Levitt? More Please!! :D

I enjoyed the farmer's market list, as well!

 
At August 26, 2011 at 10:18 AM , Blogger Felicia said...

I'm sorry, but Joseph Gordon Levitt is going to marry me. haha, just kidding. But I think he's fantastic!!

Oh those baby tattoos really did not work out! Some of them are quite scary looking.

Stay safe and dry this weekend!!

 
At August 26, 2011 at 10:38 AM , Anonymous kristina@beancakes ★ said...

hi jillian ~ thanks for the lovely links!! i've been making great use of that little beauty trick and it's great! i also liked that farmer's markets read. have a wonderful weekend and stay safe!!
xx ~ k

 
At August 26, 2011 at 11:10 AM , Blogger onesixthreechirp said...

HaHa. That's a great post! :D

 
At August 26, 2011 at 12:03 PM , Blogger Gloria said...

Joseph Gordon Levitt is the cutest! And those baby tattoos made me cringe, haha. Happy Friday!

 
At August 26, 2011 at 12:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a nice weekend too! I hope you don't face problems with the hurricane!!
I loved the make up tip! I've seen it somewhere else too and tried a couple of times!
Anna

 
At August 26, 2011 at 3:43 PM , Blogger Sam W. said...

awesome links!! thanks for the friday browsing :)

have a great weekend!

 
At August 26, 2011 at 4:25 PM , Blogger Aquí said...

so many great links! Can't wait to read about the farmers market and the check out the beauty trick!

 
At August 26, 2011 at 6:58 PM , Blogger Punctuation Mark said...

great links!!! have a great weekend!

 
At August 26, 2011 at 7:20 PM , Blogger A Crimson Kiss said...

These links are all kinds of magic-those baby tattoos are too funny!

 
At August 26, 2011 at 7:43 PM , Anonymous cecylia said...

thank you so much for sharing these great tips with us! I used to adore Joseph Gordon Levett too :D
Come follow my blog hun :)

 
At August 26, 2011 at 10:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my gosh...those tattoos....i don't even know what to say.....

glad i saw jgl after that one or i would have had nightmares!

 
At August 27, 2011 at 6:08 PM , Blogger Alissa Anne said...

Baby tattoos made me laugh out loud and love the quick beauty trick. Going to try it now!

 
At August 27, 2011 at 10:39 PM , Blogger hellotampon said...

Wow... the farmer's market article had some links at the bottom, and let's just say I fell into a black hole for while!

 

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate and love reading your comments! And I always do my best to respond (so if you're not subscribed to the comment thread, check back if you feel so inclined).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home