This Page

has been moved to new address

friday!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
coffee, light & sweet: friday!

Friday, September 23, 2011

friday!

"But now in September the garden has cooled, and with it my possessiveness. The sun warms my back instead of beating on my head … The harvest has dwindled, and I have grown apart from the intense midsummer relationship that brought it on." – Robert Finch






  • Happy weekend to you! See you on the other side..

-jillian m.

Labels:

8 Comments:

At September 23, 2011 at 9:07 AM , Blogger Elle Sees said...

re: your quote...i always think of robert frost when i think of fall poems!
have the best weekend!

 
At September 23, 2011 at 10:42 AM , Blogger Ashley said...

I've been meaning to print out that veggie cheat sheet! Thanks for the reminder!

 
At September 23, 2011 at 4:58 PM , Blogger A Crimson Kiss said...

Best links ever-love this! Enjoy your weekend, darling!

 
At September 23, 2011 at 7:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i look forward to reading that article in the second link

 
At September 23, 2011 at 8:07 PM , Blogger Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Mmm those apples. Totally want one now.

 
At September 23, 2011 at 9:39 PM , Blogger Autumn @ Autumn All Along said...

I read through the confessions of a "bad" teacher.

It's so hard to be a good teacher...

I love this collection of posts :)

 
At September 24, 2011 at 2:35 PM , Blogger Aquí said...

LOVE the quote! I grew up on a farm basically... the inner country girl in me can relate to it :) Can't wait to check out the first link. Young girls with expensive taste in food don't really mix well :) Have a good weekend my friend!

 
At September 25, 2011 at 4:54 PM , Blogger thislittleinfinity said...

Just found your blog now and I'm so glad I did - you seem wonderful! And I love this quote too - lovely blog :)

http://www.autumnalfever.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate and love reading your comments! And I always do my best to respond (so if you're not subscribed to the comment thread, check back if you feel so inclined).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home