This Page

has been moved to new address

friday!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
coffee, light & sweet: friday!

Friday, September 16, 2011

friday!

"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table". - Charles Pierre Monselet

 




  • 26 stars who surprisingly turned down major roles. I was shocked that Sarah Michelle Gellar had to turn down roles for Cher in Clueless and Juliet in Baz Luhrman's Romeo + Juliet. But she rocked it as Buffy, so I guess it all turned out for the best.


  • Have a happy weekend!

-jillian m.

Labels:

12 Comments:

At September 16, 2011 at 7:30 AM , Blogger Lilacandgrey said...

I had to read that quote twice- but I finally got it :)
Lilac and Grey

 
At September 16, 2011 at 8:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

can't wait to give these links a read!

 
At September 16, 2011 at 9:24 AM , Blogger sherri lynn said...

So interesting about the stars who turned down roles! I'm glad Jennifer Aniston said no to SNL because I love Friends!

 
At September 16, 2011 at 11:15 AM , Blogger onesixthreechirp said...

Great photo and post! Have a enjoyable weekend :)

 
At September 16, 2011 at 11:36 AM , Anonymous kristina@beancakes ★ said...

hey jillian ~ thanks for the no more soggy sandwiches tip ~ i absolutely cannot stand the soggy factor, it's the worst thing! have a great weekend too my friend!!
xx ~ ks

 
At September 16, 2011 at 11:38 AM , Blogger Alexa said...

Have a fantastic weekend. So excited that it is finally here!
xo
alexa
www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

 
At September 16, 2011 at 2:54 PM , Blogger Aquí said...

how interesting about the celebs who turned down major roles! I'm going over to read the rest of the list now!

 
At September 16, 2011 at 6:07 PM , Blogger A Crimson Kiss said...

Love that quote, and the promise of lots of hours at the table this weekend! Oh, and that chocolate waterfall in my backyard.

 
At September 17, 2011 at 2:59 AM , Anonymous Rachel Ann Diatta said...

The video of the couple! How adorable, and the Willy wonka flavour changing gum! I wan't some!!

 
At September 18, 2011 at 5:35 PM , Blogger bananas. said...

i don't have to click the schweddy balls link to know it's about ben & jerry's. i have yet to try that flavor but i will soon enough! lol.

 
At September 18, 2011 at 8:05 PM , Blogger Wander.Lust said...

love these links... so funny to think of some of those stars playing roles that went to other actors

 
At September 18, 2011 at 10:53 PM , Blogger Ann said...

What a lovely image...

Your links are really interesting reads ♥

 

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate and love reading your comments! And I always do my best to respond (so if you're not subscribed to the comment thread, check back if you feel so inclined).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home